Happy Easter! - Page 5 of 7

I will like to echo Saved's words - Page 5 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2015 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: You see Easter as...
  A time to remember Christ       66.67%
  A long holiday weekend       14.29%
  Chocolate eggs and bunnies       14.29%
  Never thought about it       4.76%
  None of the above       0.00%
Total Votes: 21
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Easter Traditions Christian Holiday - General Easter Discussion - Is Easter more about the crucifixion and ressurection of Jesus Christ or about the Easter bunny? Discuss your views and Easter traditions.
29th Mar, 2013 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! - Page 5

To those of you who celebrate Easter I wish you a happy one. To those of you who do not... Enjoy your long weekend vacation. To those of you who are on Spring Break, remember what you do now can affect you for the rest of your life - don't be stupid.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2014 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Easter Happy

Christians find "Wonder and hope" On Good Friday

Christians commemorate Good Friday through stations and processions of the cross, Passion services. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2014 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! Revealed Bible The

Many churches, one Easter around San Diego

As the first rays of sun brighten the celestial dome early Sunday, all around San Diego and its surrounding communities the Christian faithful will begin to celebrate their holiest day. Shiny new ... Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Easter Happy

Strangers come together at Easter service

POINT LOMA — As dawn broke Easter Sunday, hundreds of people, many of them strangers, gathered as one congregation on the Point Loma cliffside to celebrate the most revered of Christian occasions ... Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2015 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Easter Happy

Name: Mission

Comments: Easter is coming up. I want the children to have their chocolate hunt but at the same time I want to incorporate Jesus - any tips?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter!

41 Easter traditions from everywhere from the White House to the Philippines

Before you hunt for those Easter eggs, check out 41 Easter traditions from all over the world. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2015 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! - Page 5

A happy and peaceful Easter weekend to all. I hope at this time we remember the reason for this time, a remembrance of what our Lord, Jesus Christ has done to save us from our sins.

3rd Apr, 2015 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Happy Easter! The Bible Revealed - Page 5

I will like to echo Saved's words and add that if you have children please teach them about Jesus too not just the Easter bunny or chocolate hunts. I have nothing against those but it isn't the reason we celebrate Easter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Happy Easter!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,