BMobile

Bmobile - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Jan, 2015 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  BMobile BMobile Dog - BMobile Services - A General thread about BMobile Cellular Services. Product Review
6th Jun, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

BMobile

Bmobile Dog

If you were watching the T&T Football match against Costa Rica in Tobago you would have seen the Bmobile Dog, a little cartoon wining and gyrating in a crude manner using a bandanna to simulate certain things - what the heck is wrong with these people!

BMobile
BMobile (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2009 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

BMobile

At first I saw the mascot jumping up and down, nothing wrong but then the dog had a bandanna and started making the "duty whine" and sticking out his tongue, I thought it was absolutely disgusting. Yes and whoever thinks that's acceptable they need some therapy sessions. rolleyes.gif

12th Jul, 2013 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

BMobile Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It pisses me off that Bmobile thinks they need to spam me almost everyday about their specials. They used to do it once a week but now they are getting close to everyday - stop it Bmobile, if I need a special I will go search your site for it.

12th Jul, 2013 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

BMobile

I am getting the exact same thing too JB. That doesn't mean BMobile has some special for the two month school break they have to repeat the same spam messages over and over or bring constant ad texts, it is waste of time and money.

14th Oct, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

BMobile

It seems many Bmobile customers got a false warning that they were below $2 credit and they could not use the internet either. This is the second time it has happened in 3 months. According to CNC3 this is due to a problem with Bmobile's billing software.

18th Dec, 2014 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

BMobile

In the Christmas season I notice that I have been receiving 2 texts per day talking about all kind of specials that I could win, I already don't want those bonuses but instead I receive less messages I get it even more! There is always someone trying to get more money than he or she already have.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 18th Dec, 2014 - 10:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2015 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

BMobile

BMobile brings out some really great deals during the Christmas period but after that its all downhill until November the next year. They have some good plans that beats back Digicel if you want a mix of things. I like the free top up each month too.

> TOPIC: BMobile

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,