Megan Fox - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jul, 2009 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Actor
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2009 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Megan Fox

Megan Fox's bad screen kiss

Megan Fox "Almost cried" When food from an actor's mouth passed into hers during a kissing scene. Ref. Source 3

Megan Fox
Megan Fox (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2009 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Fox Megan

From the article:

"I thought my internal issues would be solved and I would be this really confident person. And I'm not."

She can say that again because as much as she kisses guys (in real life) she kisses women as well. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Stop comparing me to Jolie, Fox says

Megan Fox dismisses comparisons between her and Angelina Jolie as the product of a lazy media. Ref. Source 3

Megan Fox
Megan Fox (Hover)

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Fox Megan

Megan Fox tops celeb body survey

Megan Fox has the body most envied by women. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox
A Friend

Fox Megan

I am one who thinks she is a little thin to suit my tastes. I think all these little contests to be a size 1 or 0 is giving the wrong message to all the younger girls out there. I know there are a lot of men out there and would rather have a girl who was a size 8 or above.

16th Jul, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox

She seems to have the regular actress body not as thin as a runway model or Nicole Richie. Her best feature is her eyes, very piercing other than that I do not know who much about Megan Fox.

Megan Fox
Megan Fox (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox

Dang she is hot no wonder women want to have her body. She is really smokin. Best of all she is trying to be a blond. Its like every woman that wants to be hot thinks they have to dye their hair blond rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox
A Friend

Megan Fox Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I do not understand myself why they think they need to be blonde I think that makes them look worse. While she is better rounded out that many runway models I still think they are giving the wrong message to young women.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Megan Fox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,