Megan Fox - Page 6 of 7

Oh yes big foot is real but he is not a celebrity - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Actor
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2013 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Megan Fox - Page 6

Time for another baby

The 27-year-old actress and her husband Brian Austin Green are expecting a new addition to their family. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Fox Megan

Fox says her heart's not in showbiz

FOR someone who once starred in a film that made over $700 million, Megan Fox hasn't appeared in that many movies recently. Here's why. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2014 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Megan Fox Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Fox: Bigfoot is real, I could find him

FIRST Tara Reid revealed she thought a Sharknado could happen. Now Megan Fox says she believes in Bigfoot - and she thinks she could find him. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Megan Fox
A Friend

Page 6 Fox Megan

Megan Fox should have been in Transformers 3. She is a great actress. The directer was a fool to replace her.

16th Mar, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Fox Megan

Megan Fox is a beautiful woman. I was surprised to learn her real hair color is blond and wouldn't mind seeing her like that. She hasn't been around the movie scene for awhile since her marriage.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox
A Friend

Megan Fox

I am not a Megan Fox admirer I do not find her all that beautiful as others tend to find her. I think people idolize some celebrities too much. I think she is fake a lot but many celebrities are like that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox
A Friend

Megan Fox - Page 6

KN,

I agree about some people idolizing celebrities too much and Megan Fox fits that list. Why do we put stock in what they say? They usually aren't experts in their causes. They often only pay lip service. Like flying around in private jets and having parties for 20 on a gas guzzling yacht and then harping about global warming. Is it that these people are good looking? I mean, anyone who has a harem worth of handlers, makeup artists, hair stylists, etc. Working on them would look pretty good. What do they look like in the morning? All that said, I have enjoyed many of the movies she's been in… I just don't look to her for advice.

Oh, and bigfoot is real. I saw him on a few episodes of the Six Million Dollar Man! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:07pm

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Megan Fox
A Friend

Megan Fox Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Oh yes big foot is real but he is not a celebrity so he stays out of the lime light. Maybe we need to send Megan over to his place for a few years maybe she will learn something. Plus we will not have to see her for a while *smile*.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Megan Fox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,