California Education System

California Education System - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Mar, 2011 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
California School Fees
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Online push in California schools

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger unveils a plan to reduce school textbooks in favour of internet aids to save money. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

System Education California

I can see where this can save some money in the book work. But I have to wonder what are we doing to the kids if they just sit behind a computer all day. I bet we see a increase in children with eye problems. Plus more will act out as they get tired of just sitting there.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

California Education System UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Hungry for a Better Education: Teachers, Parents Lead Hunger Strike Protesting Cuts, Layoffs at LA Schools

Teachers, parents and community members are on a hunger strike protesting cuts and layoffs at Los Angeles schools, which have come as part of a statewide effort by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to reduce education funding by nearly $1 billion. We speak to LA high school teacher and "Hungry for a Better Education" participant Sean Leys, now on his fifteenth day of the hunger strike. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do not think that laying off teachers is a way to get the education budget in check. I think that the teachers are the ones who are really needed to get the kids the education they need. Lets find other cuts in the states budget.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

ACLU sues Schwarzenegger over school fees

The American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit on Friday that accuses dozens of California school districts of charging student fees that violate the state Constitution's guarantee to a free public education. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Schools show progress, conflicting results

As far as California is concerned, about 60 percent of San Diego County schools reached their improvement goals this year. But under federal standards, only about a third of county schools passed muster. How does your school rank? Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2010 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Lakeside man one of five state Teachers of the Year

A second-generation PE teacher from Lakeside has been named one of five California Teachers of the Year today and will go on to compete for the national honor. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2011 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

California Education System Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

School music and arts programs on the chopping block

This year, there are dozens of San Diego Unified elementary schools that devote about an hour each week to teaching students the basics of musical instruments. Next year, there might only be one. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: California Education System

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,