Usain Bolt - Page 3 of 4

'Very bad, the worst I've - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Sprinter - Runner
19th Aug, 2016 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt - Page 3

Usain Bolt won the 200m and left the rest behind in the dust. He did not beat any records as he hoped but what does that matter for now right? He turns 30 on Sunday so I don't know if he will come back to the Olympics to compete in this again but he does have the 400x4 to do still.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2016 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Bolt Usain

When I first hear about Bolt and saw his long legs I thought a man with this kind of stride might have the ability to beat the 9 second barrier in the 100 meters but he is no faster than the fastest. What makes him good is he can accomplish things others rarely have done but done already like Carl Lewis.

20th Aug, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Usain Bolt and the Jamaican relay team won the 4x100 making his gold medal count 3 for 3. Is the last time we will see Bolt. Will he truly retire now?

21st Aug, 2016 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bolt Usain

I will be surprised if he comes back because he was already talking retirement from before these Olympics. He is Usain Bolt-age so who knows what can happen.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt
A Friend

Bolt Usain

He is an amazing athlete. I really think he isn't coming back. That training is a lot of wear and tear on a body. He has been the fastest man in the world for eight years. In the event he came back I don't believe he would dominate like he has been doing. He said he wanted to run below 19 seconds in the 200 meters. He was nowhere close to it. Usain said afterwards his body was just worn down. It has been a magnificent run though. It has been a pleasure to see him compete and dominate.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Usain Bolt

Mystery woman's scary past

USAIN Bolt may have bitten off more than he could chew. The woman in those scandalous photos has a colourful past. Ref. Source 9v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2016 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt - Page 3

That's the thing with most of these guys, the fame, glory and money get to them sooner or later and all their good reasoning goes out of the window. Fast runner but obviously not faithful.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Usain Bolt Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

'Very bad, the worst I've ever experienced'. THE organisers at London's World Championships have upset Usain Bolt after an unusual flaw almost ruined his opening race. Source 3t.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Usain Bolt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,