Usain Bolt - Page 2 of 4

When I watch Usain bolt run I think the same - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Aug, 2016 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Sprinter - Runner
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2014 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Usain Bolt - Page 2

S**t-storm: Bolt denies dissing Games

USAIN Bolt has denied describing the Commonwealth Games as 's**t" as organisers and the Australian team leap to Glasgow's defence. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2014 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Bolt Usain

Usain delivers on the track

USAIN Bolt reiterated his denial of calling the Commonwealth Games "a bit Nonsense" after the world's fastest man show finally got underway in Glasgow. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2015 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bolt beats Gatlin to 100m gold

Usain Bolt beats Justin Gatlin to claim gold in the 100m final in the World Championships in Beijing Ref. BBC

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2016 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bolt Usain

Usain Bolt suffers torn hamstring during Jamaican Olympic trials

Bolt withdrew from the meet Friday before the 100-meter finals, saying in a tweet that has a Grade 1 tear and "Will seek treatment immediately" hoping to compete July 22. Ref. USAToday.

2nd Jul, 2016 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Bolt Usain

Could that mean he might miss out on the Olympics in Brazil? I will be amazed if in such a short period of time he can recover 100%.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt

Jamaica's Usain Bolt becomes the first sprinter to win three successive Olympic 100-meter golds, winning Sunday night in 9.81 seconds. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2016 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt - Page 2

He is really fast but I could never understand why he doesn't push a little harder and beat the 9 second barrier, I'm sure Usain Bolt could do it.

18th Aug, 2016 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Usain Bolt Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

When I watch Usain bolt run I think the same thing as Dialogue, why doesn't he run faster and set records? I believe he doesn't want to burn out and when the final is here he is too tired to do anything about records. In the last 200m heat he and the Canadian runner were looking at each other and smiling as they approached the finish line.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Usain Bolt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,