Latter-Day Saint Jokes - Page 2 of 5

Here are a few to lighten your day: One busy - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 18th Nov, 2003 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Mormon Jokes
19th Aug, 2003 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Latter-Day Saint Jokes - Page 2

this is true story.  A guard up at the Salt Lake temple would often receive telephone calls from people asking questions.  well he would usuall answer the phone with the words "angel moroni speaking". and the person on the other end would chuckel and then ask their question.  well one time the phone rang and he answered it in his usual way but then there was nothing but silence on the other end. and after awhile the voice said that it was Spencer W kimball and that he wanted his car brought to that gate. well the guard gasped  and pictured  being excomunicated.  but he had br Kimballs car brought to that gate and as br Kimball walked by him he said nothing until he was getting into his car and he looked at the guard and said "you know what they say about false prophets". then got into the car and drove off.   The guard was releived but very worried.

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2003 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Jokes Saint Latter-Day

Wow, I bet the guard didn't joke like that anymore huh? :smile.gif with that rebuke from Pres. Kimball I guess he stop doing it period! wink.gif

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Latter-Day Saint Jokes
A Friend

Latter-Day Saint Jokes Games Forum & Humor Jokes

One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books -- the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species.

In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"

"Well," said the orangutang, "I was just curious, you know... Am I my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."

5th Sep, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Jokes Saint Latter-Day

when was medicine first mentioned in the Bible. when mosses took  two tablets down from the mountain.

11th Sep, 2003 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Jokes Saint Latter-Day

along time ago there was show  of art linkletter that had some children on it and one of the questions asked by art was what was noah's wifes name and this young person said JOAN   of   ARK.

18th Sep, 2003 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Latter-Day Saint Jokes

OK here is cute story.
There was this one little  boy who upon coming out of sunday school waited for his teacher and as the teacher came out he asked. teacher for months now you have been telling us about how the children of Isreal fought aginst the hitities, and the children of Isreal fought aginst the Philistines, and how the children of Isreal fought aginst the Egyptions, now I want to know WHAT WAS THE ADULTS DOING ALL THIS TIME?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Latter-Day Saint Jokes - Page 2

can you relate.     This one little boy was asked by his bishop one sunday to give a talk in church the next sunday and he could talk on what ever he wanted.  so that evening he thought and thought. and well all threw out the week his friends would come up to him and ask what he was going to talk about  that sunday. and his reply was Only Heavenly Father and I know.  well as time passed and all threw out the week when  sunday came and his parents asked what are you going to talk about and his reply was the same Only Heavenly Father and I know. and just befor the meeting the bishop asked what he was going to talk about and he proudly said Only Heavenly Father and I know.   well as the people came in the meeting room and as the little boy sat down he suddenly looked down..... there was all his family, and all his friends, and alot of church members just waiting to hear him. and as the time came  for him to give his talk he stood quivering and said  ONLY HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWS WHAT I'M  GOING TO TALK ABOUT I'VE FORGOTTEN.    

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Latter-Day Saint Jokes
A Friend

Latter-Day Saint Jokes Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 2

Here are a few to lighten your day:

One busy Saturday as I was leaving for work and my husband was leaving for the temple, our 11-year-old asked who was going to fix breakfast. We told him that his 15-year-old brother would. He replied, "Would this be a good time to use my 72-hour kit?"

Missionary Advice: "When a big mean, dog attacks you, Elder, just remember, you don't have to run faster than the dog, ... you just have to outrun your companion."

When the MTC was built in Provo, beautiful green athletic fields were planted so the missionaries would have a place to exercise. However, they were so inviting that BYU students were attracted there, and you would see BYU students out playing touch football, throwing Frisbees, etc., on the missionaries' field. To deal with this problem, a large banner was posted, which read "Missionaries Only."
The next day, BYU students were out on the field, playing touch football and throwing Frisbees. They had posted a new banner which read, "Every member a missionary."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Latter-Day Saint Jokes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,