A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 3 of 10

"Well I guess you can cook well, but - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2003 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Role-playing Continue story Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing drama.
10th Dec, 2002 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 3

Kim role,

He felt a gun on his back but he could turn to see the face of the 'agressor'. The guy started yelling at him and saying he was going to call the police. Carlos turn his back and discover that was Lauren's father who mistake him as a thief!

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2002 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

This Dramatist role,

"Hey", said Carlos, in a frantic voice... "Its me, Carlos, Lauren's Boyfriend". Saying that seemed to make the father more angry insteading of appeasing him.

Carlos continued... "You know what I can leave right now if you like?" Lauren's father focused his gun towards Carlo's head and then shouted out, "Lauren!"

Carlos looked towards the next room to see if Lauren was coming to rescue him. Then there was little footsteps hurrying quickly and in popped Lauren with a very suprised face....

"Daddy are you crazy?"

12th Dec, 2002 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

That's Carlos, my boyfriend! Lauren's Dad putted the gun down and looking at Carlos said 'why you didn't tell me?' I told you sir, Carlos replied. Anyway, the father said, how did you enter to the house just like that..or do you have keys?
Carlos didn't know what to say and he said… 'well… the door was open'. Lauren's Dad didn't like him and he said… 'allright, so… what are your intentions with my daughter'...

5th Sep, 2003 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Page 3 Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

This Dramatist role,

"Who me... mee....?" says Carlos in a voice full of ghosts.

"Sir, I am a good man with only honor in my thoughts for your daughter."

Carlos looks at dad to see if his speech is working.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2003 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...
A Friend

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Lauren's dad looks at Carlos with a stern face and says, 'Don't you think that I have heard that line before, son?'

Lauren looked at her dad and says, 'Oh daddy, quit being so hard on him.  Carlos is a really nice guy and he makes me happy.  You do want me happy, don't you daddy?'

Lauren's dad rolled his eyes, sighed and said....

6th Sep, 2003 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

'Enough of this non-sense! you 'Carlos' OUT!. He then grab Lauren from her arm and says 'Sit down here, we have a lot of talk to do young lady'....

"But daddy, Lauren says...I need to confess something before you say anything, something that can turn our lives forever".......

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... - Page 3

...."But baby dont you see! I dont get paid untill the end of the month. I just dont have the cash! What if I cooked dinner for the two of us at my place? Would that fit the bill? You know what a good cook I am!"

Carlos smiled brightly waiting to see if she would take him up on the offer. He had it all planed out and wanted nothing to go wrong. This would be the best night of his life and her too of course.

26th Oct, 2003 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

This Dramatist role,

"Well I guess you can cook well, but after I tell you what I have been wanting to tell you a long time then I think you may not want to ever cook for me again..." She blinks her eyes and puts a puupy face.

"No, no! I will never do that. Tell me what it is..." says Carlos

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,