A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 9 of 10

"John, I saw you on the beach alone and - Page 9 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2016 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Discuss  Role-playing Continue story Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing drama.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...
A Friend

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... - Page 9

How do I get myself in these messes. It seems that all she attracts are the losers and she is tired of that. Now if she could only make a change and stick to it.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

She think about taking up a hobby, something that will keep her from thinking about relationships and all the drama that comes with it.

1st Dec, 2016 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... Archive Bytes Life & Love

Candy role,

Maybe taking up fishing would cure a few things and yet that was too boring. Maybe surfing, but that could be dangerous. Maybe collecting sea shells, yes that could work. Then think more she wasn't sure if…

4th Dec, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

She thought about many things but could not make up her mind so she chose to just walk on the edge of the sea water and the dry sand thinking about…

5th Dec, 2016 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Krusten role,

Finding a quite spot on an isolated part of the beach she sits down and pushes her feet into the sand. The fresh sea breeze blows into her hair calming any frustrations she had. She spends the time looking at the seagulls out at sea for about 30 minutes uninterrupted until she notices a figure walking towards her.

9th Dec, 2016 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

Its a handsome young boy about her age. He was probably swimming so she did not notice he was there. He is not very muscular but still fit looking maybe even athletic. He leaves the ocean and starts walking towards her. His features include…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... - Page 9

Krusten role,

A dark red trunks with the draw string falling on the outside. His eyes are green and his hair sandy brown with bleached ends from being in the sun too long. His skin is tan but not too dark. He comes forward with a smile and says, "Hi, I'm… "

14th Dec, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 9

"John, I saw you on the beach alone and I wanted to know if you would like some company but if you don't there is no problem since I do like being a 'fish' and will return to the sea." She has nothing better to do but doesn't want to come across as desperate so she says, "What kind of company do you bring?"

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,