Netflix - Page 6 of 7

Movies to disappear from Netflix. FILMS will - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Netflix
Review
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Netflix
A Friend

Netflix - Page 6

I do not think I even look at the star rating system at all I usually look for certain film genres and films that meet what I am looking for at that time. I do not even look at what is recommended to me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Netflix

A 'Netflix tax'? Yes, and it's already a thing in some states. Cities and states increasingly are looking to tax streaming services and downloaded content as a way to increase revenue. Source 1s.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Netflix Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Netflix is raising the price of its most popular plan subscription plan from $9.99 to $10.99 and its $11.99 plan to $13.99. Source 3n.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Netflix
A Friend

Page 6 Netflix

That's a fairly modest price increase and it sounds like the service is still a pretty good deal. This is a company that has managed to be nimble enough to adapt to the changing market.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Netflix
A Friend

Netflix

When you think of the number of people that use this service that is a very good payday. $1-$2 increase in thousands of subscribers per month is a lot of money.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Netflix
A Friend

Netflix

Daishain,

Exactly, they provide a good service and with just a modest increase can make makes themselves more profitable and still be worth it. This is how a well run company does business.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Netflix - Page 6

Codes for hidden Netflix shows. THESE are the secret codes to use to unlock the shows and movies you never knew were hiding in the Netflix library. Source 9q.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Netflix Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Movies to disappear from Netflix. FILMS will vanish from your Netflix library and you will end up paying more as the streaming giant faces a big new threat. Source 4o.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Netflix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,