Netflix - Page 2 of 7

Name: Fritz Country: Comments: What's - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Oct, 2010 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Netflix
Review
24th Jun, 2010 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Netflix - Page 2

How does this compare with just walking in Blockbusters and getting what you want when you want?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2010 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Netflix

Netflix and Blockbuster Online has thousands of movies and television shows to choose from, while your local Blockbuster, or any other movie rental store, will only have movies that are popular in your area. Netflix Instant Viewing makes your monthly payments even smaller since you can watch as many movies and television shows on your TV as you want, still for the same low price as your regular monthly payments. There is a website [..] that calculates how much money you are spending on each DVD. For example, I"m spending 10 cents per DVD, that's super cheep compared to any rental store I know, it's even cheaper than Redbox, which charges $1 per day, with late fees after that ONE day.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: No references to external sites unless a source for articles, news, etc.

25th Jun, 2010 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Netflix Sports & Fashion Music Movies

First of all, Blockbuster shut down 2 years ago, and Hollywood Video just closed every store in town a few months ago - there used to be five of them!

But the main difference is I don't have to go anywhere to pick one up and I don't have to remember to take it back by a particular deadline. My queue is online and automatic - when I return one by mail, the next one in the queue is automatically sent out. I can change the order of the queue at any time, and add or remove movies from it any time. Very convenient!

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Netflix

Name: FL

Comments: the best thing about Netflix is their customer service. I called them once about an issue I had with billing and they took care of it right away and sent me a complimentary movie for the error on their part.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Netflix

Netflix to stream Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM movies

Netflix will pay nearly US$1 billion (NZ$1.3 billion) during the next five years for the online streaming rights to movies from Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM in a deal that could help convert even more people to the idea of getting their entertainment piped over high-speed Internet connections. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Netflix
A Friend

Netflix

I have to say that I recently got a DVR for my wife and then got Netflix so she can watch her shows any time she likes and also not have to get up and go to the video store to rent any movies. We have had both now for almost three weeks and I have to say I am satisfied with the service.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2010 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Netflix - Page 2

Netflix hires actors as fans

Netflix tried to bring a touch of Hollywood to its Canada debut Wednesday only to wind up apologizing for a botched publicity stunt.
Source 2

Netflix
Netflix (Hover)

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Netflix Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Name: Fritz

Comments: What's up with Netflix login page? I'm trying to login to Netflix and can't get in! Its driving me nuts.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Netflix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,