Obama & Healthcare - Page 25 of 31

KN, I think lawyers are part of the problem - Page 25 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 31 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (31) »
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 25

Indeed, the Affordable Care Act is a good example of how not to do healthcare, but it was better than what we had before.

Repealing it is not a horrible idea, but those doing so had better damn well have a good replacement in mind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

I'm afraid there is no replacement in mind and that is a problem. That is why I think the right thing to do is for the Republicans to say the heck with politics and fix what's wrong with it. I wish for once the people in Washington would say the heck with politics and just do what is best for the country.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

Why the heck would they? Their bread and butter is politics, we elect them based on politics. Every politician I've seen that tried to say to heck with politics ended up powerless.

And its our fault ultimately, we keep electing people based on slogans rather than reason.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Page 25 Healthcare and Obama

Oh, how right you are. Every time I hear someone say what is happening in DC I think, just what we asked to happen. We vote these people into office and they do exactly what we expect, and then we wonder why. The thing is, there was a time when there was at least somewhat less politics and somewhat more doing what's right for the country. Now, I just don't see it any more.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

Yes, it is sickening. That's all these politicians care about. I still say just go full single payer. Get it over with. I feel it will happen eventually.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare

The healthcare for this nation is in the wrong hands. We have too many power rich individuals who are raking in the money from the US Congress and the CEOs of the health care providers. Look back at the salaries of health care providers CEOs over the past ten years. You will see how much they have given themselves raises by charging the American people outrageous premiums. Then look at the US Congress and how special interest groups are giving them $500-$800K a year on top of their $200K salary. You think they have the peoples best interest in mind? No we need doctors not lawyers to help fix this health care issue and we sure do not need to keep the ACA which is just a tax on the American people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 25

To be fair, the ACA set out to fix many of the issues you mention. It even succeeded at doing so in a few cases.

But no, it didn't address the principle problem.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 25

KN,

I think lawyers are part of the problem side of this equation. Part of the reason medical fees are going through the rook is that we are a litigious crazy society and we sue doctors on a whim. Lawyers search for ways to sue, even when doctors really did no wrong. So, insurance premiums are going through the roof.

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,