Obama & Healthcare - Page 27 of 31

The changes I've seen haven't - Page 27 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th May, 2017 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 31 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 27

Yeah, you're all over that. They thought they could jus ram through a repeal last me they tried to do with President Obama… except now they actually need the replacement they said all along they had and obviously didn't.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Healthcare and Obama

The GOP is in serious danger of not having enough votes to pass their health care bill.

Several Republicans have come out Monday against the current measure to repeal and replace Obamacare, bringing CNN's whip count to 21 Republicans -- mostly moderates -- opposed to the bill with another dozen lawmakers still undecided.

The Republican Party can only afford to lose 22 votes assuming all of the Republicans are able to attend the vote and no Democrats cross over. The GOP is currently two votes away from another defeat.

Vice President Mike Pence, who has been working with congressional leaders from the start on the health care effort, headed up to Capitol Hill Monday afternoon to drum up support for the bill. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

This would be tremendous loss for President Trump and for the Republicans. I think most of all it would be a loss fro the Speaker though. It's his job to be able to get these things through. This is where Nancy Pelosi was a master. She always managed to get the votes. Ryan needs to take her out to dinner and ask her how she did it.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Page 27 Healthcare and Obama

Does not matter how they are doing this they are doing it all wrong. Having healthcare providers and lawyers making the decisions will never give us a healthcare buill or law that will be able to help people. Plus I would not one that congress itself is not subject to. They were given a gold pass to not have to sign up or be involved with Obamacare so this is not going to be any better no matter what. I hope it fails.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

Yeah, except Obamacare is about to implode and then we're left with nothing and a lot of folks at risk. That's not good either. What they need to do is find a solution and make some compromises.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama & Healthcare

In major victory for President Trump and Republican leaders, House passes Obamacare repeal

House Republicans made good on their years-long promise today to pass a bill that would repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, winning narrow passage of controversial legislation to unravel many of the law's popular consumer protections, do away with the individual mandate, and overhaul the insurance market. The measure is a long way from becoming law but still represents a huge win for House Republican leaders and the White House. It now heads to the Senate, where Republicans are already split over the measure and Democrats are unified in opposition. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 27

I haven't been paying attention to the changes in the Republican bill as compared to the last one. I still think this is a mistake when we have the ACA in place. Let's just fix it. Oh, wait, the Republicans say they can't do that because the Democrats passed it Under President Obama. And they are the enemy, not fellow Americans. And the Democrats won't let Republicans change it anyway because anything Republicans do is evil and meant to hurt people because Republicans are all fascists, not fellow Americans. How did we get here?

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 27

The changes I've seen haven't been promising. Pretty much all of them seem to involve reducing funding to the areas where it is needed the most.

+  « First of 31 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,