Obama & Healthcare - Page 28 of 31

I agree with you. They need to figure out - Page 28 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 31 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 28

Yeah like I said it does not matter what they do because it will be broken before it is even a law. The ACA was passed when the Democrats had a closed door meeting with only the democrats and the president inside. They had the number back then that they did not need to invite the republicans thus we got the ACA. We are still having the democrats and the republicans fighting among themselves and the health care insurance providers fighting it too to make anything they do broken. Get all the lawyers and healthcare insurance providers out of this and maybe we can get it fixed correctly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Healthcare and Obama

Obamacare key to improving access in Mexican-American patients with hypertension. The Affordable Care Act, if embraced, can dramatically reduce disparities between Mexican-heritage people and white patients with hypertension, new research concludes. Source 7k.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

Whew, that was a bit one sided. Okay, I wish they fixed the ACA. They didn't and chose a different option. Now, let's hope that option when it's finalized helps this too.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Page 28 Healthcare and Obama

Senate to take up bill to repeal Obamacare without replacement plan. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell made the surprise announcement after it was clear the latest Senate bill would fail. Source 5p.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

Oh my!, so they are going to take the worst possible action and strip healthcare from everyone and not provide a replacement? This just went from bad to worse. Here is one place I agree with President Trump. Leave the ACA in place. That way people have a safety net. It will eventually implode under it's own weight. Just before that happens, go to the Democrats who will be feeling the heat for devising such a broken law, and work with them to fix it or replace with something better. But do it quickly at that point so people don't get hurt.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare

CBO says Senate Republican plan to repeal Obamacare would increase number of uninsured by 32 million in 2026. The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday that the Obamacare repeal plan that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says he will to bring to the floor next week would reduce deficits by $473 billion over 10 years but would also reduce the number of Americans with health insurance by about 32 million. That is about 10 million fewer insured than the CBO estimate under the replacement bill approved by the House in May. The bill mostly just repeals chunks of the Affordable Care Act, but McConnell said the plan is to bring it to the floor and allow senators to offer amendments to create a replacement system. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare - Page 28

What bothers me about this repeal is its more like a revenge because they aren't getting enough support to pass Trumpcare. To remove Obamacare and replace it with nothing is like a slap on the face to many that count on this to survive.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 28

I agree with you. They need to figure out a way to work together and put something in place or fix what's there. My God, not only can't the Republicans work with the Democrats it appears they can't even work together.

+  « First of 31 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,