Obama & Healthcare - Page 29 of 31

I saw that too KN. What the heck is that? - Page 29 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 31 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama & Healthcare - Page 29

This is US healthcare in 2017. SHOCKING images of hundreds camping overnight to be treated in animal stalls have revealed the dire state of US healthcare. Source 2s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

So let me get this right, The Republicans haven't repealed anything yet. Obamacare is still the law of the land, which was rammed down our throats without seeking any Republican support by President Obama and the Democrats and they are blaming this on President Trump and the Republicans. How? If Obamacare was so great, and it is still the law of the land, why is something like this happening? These people should be covered already?

Hmm, maybe it's because this article is slanted. Don't get me wrong, the Republicans are culpable in this too. What we should be doing is figuring out why this is happening and work to fix Obamacare so it is affordable, both for the country and individuals, and provides the basic services needed for people to survive and thrive. Right now that isn't the case and both parties are to blame for this catastrophe we call health care in the US.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

Senate Republicans voted to advance to debate on their efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Vice President Mike Pence cast the tiebreaking vote.

In a dramatic moment, Sen. John McCain returned from Arizona to applause from fellow senators, days after he revealed he has brain cancer. He cast a necessary Republican vote for the motion.

As the vote began, protesters in the Senate gallery shouted "Kill the bill" and "Shame, shame, shame!" Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Page 29 Healthcare and Obama

*laugh*, shame, that is too funny. I guess they like GoT too! Anyway, this is what the Republicans had to do to stay relevant. How can they blame the Democrats for not coming to them when the Dems were in power when they can't even agree among themselves?

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Healthcare and Obama

GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Ron Johnson are demanding assurances the “skinny repeal” bill will go into a conference committee if passed in the Senate.

They said they won’t vote yes without a guarantee the House won’t pass this version, calling it a "Fraud" of a replacement for Obamacare.

"The worst possible outcome is to pass something that most of us believe is a placeholder and it becomes the final product," Graham said, who earlier in the day had called the proposal a "Political cop-out" and a "Disaster."

The "Skinny repeal" plan would likely eliminate the individual mandate, which requires nearly all Americans to obtain health insurance or pay a penalty, and the employer mandate, which obligates larger companies to provide affordable coverage to their full-time workers. The plan would also get rid of the Obamacare tax on medical device makers.

"I am not going to vote for the skinny bill if I am not assured by the House for a conference where my idea and other ideas can be taken up," Graham said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare

Senate narrowly defeats 'skinny repeal' of Obamacare, as John McCain votes 'no'. The Senate narrowly defeated a bill early Friday morning that would have repealed limited portions of Obamacare as Republican leaders again failed to attract enough support from GOP senators. Republican Sens. John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski voted against the measure. The vote was a major blow to GOP Senate leaders. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare - Page 29

I like how three republicans voted against it but they try to blame it all on John McCain. I think they have no real good plan but no one is coming up with a plan to help those who can not even get the Obama care. So many Americans are stuck with no health care and no one in congress is doing anything to help them as Obama care keeps failing.

Then again the congress could care less about the people as long as they continue to have their prime 100% paid for by the tax payers health care.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 29

I saw that too KN. What the heck is that? Personally, I think it's time, no past time, that they all get together, Republicans and Democrats, and fix what we have.

+  « First of 31 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,