Obama & Healthcare - Page 5 of 31

Repeal Blocked Senate Democrats block a Republican - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (31) »
Obamacare Health Related News - Health Care - Obamacare - Affordable Care Act - One of the most controversial topics in the Obama Administration is forcing businesses to pay insurance for their employees. In other cases organizations of all types are to cover health care for their employees. What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama & Healthcare - Page 5

Obamacare denied in MO

Battleground state Missouri held a vote yesterday on Obama's health insurance mandate and the results were stunning. Obamacare went down in a blaze of glory, by the slim margin of 71% - 29%. Plus, 59% of Americans want a complete repeal of Obama's healthcare plan. Will that stop Washington? Glenn has more on radio today. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare
A Friend

Healthcare and Obama

I think I may move to missouri and commute to my work so that I can not be punished for having my own health care that is much better than what Obamacare wants me to have. smile.gif

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

How will Dems defend healthcare?

A memo was released that shows the game plan for Democrats on how they will defend the passage of Obama's massive healthcare plan. It's a telling look at how even the left realizes this bill is a heaping mess -- check out the entire plan HERE and listen to Glenn's reaction to it on radio today. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Healthcare and Obama

Obama Healthcare Unconstitutional

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A federal judge declared the Obama administration's health care law unconstitutional Monday, siding with Virginia's attorney general in a dispute that both sides agree will ultimately be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court. U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson is the first federal judge to strike down the law, which has been upheld by two others in Virginia and Michigan. Several other lawsuits have been dismissed and others are pending, including one filed by 20 other states in Florida. Ref. USAToday

14th Dec, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Healthcare and Obama

I agree, but it does seem odd that the government can force your participation in Social Security and FICA, but not this program.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare

U.S. House votes

U.S. House votes to repeal Obama administration's signature health-care legislation; repeal unlikely to clear Senate. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare - Page 5

House Approves Bill Repealing Abortion-Funding Obamacare

The House of Representatives today fulfilled its election mandate to repeal the bill that caused Republicans to sweep into office and install a new pro-life majority.
On a 245-189 vote, the House approved a measure to repeal the Obamacare bill that had the federal government essentially taking over the health care industry and putting a program in place that prompted significant concerns about abortion funding and rationing among pro-life groups analyzing the legislation.

Three Democrats joined every Republican in voting for the repeal bill while no Republicans joined Democrats in voting against it, including Reps. Mike McIntyre of North Carolina, Dan Boren of Oklahoma, and Mike Ross of Arkansas. Larry Kissel of North Carolina initially voted for repeal but changed his vote to oppose the bill at the last minute.

Before the vote, the House defeated a Democratic-led attempt to send the bill back to committee, 245-181.

Speaker John Boehner laid out the case for repeal.

"Over the last two years the American people have been discussing the issue of health care. And the number one concern for the American people is the cost of health care - and yet what we see with ObamaCare is an increase in costs to the American people," he said. "The Congress can do better in terms of replacing ObamaCare with commonsense reforms that will bring down the cost of health insurance and expand access for more Americans."

Rep. John Fleming, a Louisiana Republican who is also a physician, noted Obamacare's lack of abortion funding limits.

"One way or another, taxpayer money will help and assist abortions that will occur as a result of Obamacare," he said. "There's nothing that blocks using some, if not all, of that money for abortions." Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Obama & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

Repeal Blocked

Senate Democrats block a Republican effort to repeal the health care reform law enacted last year. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: Obama & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,