Coyote Attacks

Coyote Attacks - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 4:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Coyote Attacks Coyote Attacks Prompt Warning To Keep Pets Inside
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Coyote Attacks

Coyote Attacks Prompt Warning To Keep Pets Inside
Caring For Pets / News

Georgetown police are advising residents to take extra precautions with their pets because of two coyote attacks in the town within four days. Source: Boston Weather, Breaking News and Sports from WBZ-TV

Coyote Attacks
Coyote Attacks (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Coyote

A good fence should keep them out. I don't know much about coyotes can they jump over a six foot fence?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Coyote Attacks
A Friend

Coyote Attacks History & Civil Business Politics

A coyote can jump a six foot fence. The best way to prevent them from coming to your area is to shoot them. They are a wild dog and vary dangerous like a wolf is. I grew up on a farm that had coyotes around. Our big dog at the time took the pack on when they came onto our property. My brothers and I ran outside with our guns to help take the pack out.

23rd Jul, 2009 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Coyote

Man that's brutal. I guess what makes them so bad is because they operate in packs eh?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Coyote Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Coyote

Yes the are like any other dog. Alone they are not bad and easy to chase away. In packs they are more aggressive. A pack of wild dogs in a city is just as bad as a pack of coyotes running loose I think.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Coyote Attacks
A Friend

Coyote Attacks

My dad lived on a farm but he never mentioned anything about wild animals attacking them. We're lucky we don't have to deal with that in the city. I'm up north so we only have cougars and bears to worry about. biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Danieltos on 25th Jul, 2009 - 1:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coyote Attacks

Coyotes kill Canada woman singer

Two coyotes attack and kill a teenage folk singer in a park in eastern Canada, in a highly rare attack. Ref. Source 5

2nd Nov, 2009 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Coyote Attacks Politics Business Civil & History

Coyotes are picking up in popularity for their 'crimes' these days, it makes you wonder if the Coyote population needs to be made smaller.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Coyote Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,