Tour De France

Tour De France - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jul, 2014 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Tour De France
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tour De France

Tour de France 2009

Alberto Contador of Spain Wins Tour de France; Lance Armstrong Third, 5:24 Behind [11:40 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

France De Tour

Tour de France dope test 'flawed'

Anti-doping tests for this year's Tour de France cycle race are flawed, the head of the French anti-doping body tells the BBC. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Tour De France
A Friend

Tour De France Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well I hope they get this flaw worked out so that we can be assured that the cyclists are all playing by the rules. I would like to see a Tour de France that is not a riff with accusations and half truths.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

France De Tour

Disqualification as Kiwi headbutted in Tour de France

The heatwave went to the riders' heads on the Tour de France as Mark Renshaw was kicked out of the race over a head-butting incident that spoiled stage winner Mark Cavendish's party. Ref. Source 8

Tour De France
Tour De France (Hover)

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Tour De France
A Friend

France De Tour

I have watched bits and pieces of this years tour but just have not gotten into this year as I have in the past. Maybe it is because I was watching the world cup and this race was second fiddle.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Tour De France

Garage gives cyclists a new take on tour

A peloton of Christchurch cyclists is embarking on the third week of the Tour de France – from a garage in Ilam. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Tour De France

Gearing up for Le Tour

There comes a time in the life of every Tour de France tragic when watching the race from the couch at 1.30am no longer cuts it. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2014 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Tour De France Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Italy's Vincenzo Nibali wins Tour de France

Nibali is the sixth rider to win all three Grand Tours -- France, Italy and Spain. France's Jean-Christophe Peraud finished second and Thibaut Pinot finished third. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tour De France

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,