Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 25 of 26

Understood. Thanks for redirecting my attention - Page 25 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 25th Dec, 2015 - 3:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions
A Friend

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 25

Again with the posting twice. Forgot to post to the ACTIONS thread. Too bad, the Brainstorm post was beautiful.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2015 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Traveller is going to be joining in the line up of this Board so all current Players will need to understand the changes that will take place to facilitate that.

I will have to code in Role-playing Game Status for my Threads as that will still be relevant but it won't be for Traveller.

I will place most of the Future Earth related Threads in its own section for easy access. You will be able to use this section if you want to see the relevant Threads as before without having to see Traveller.

15th Nov, 2015 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

That's too bad JB sad.gif I love 'being' Uhura for a few minutes each day and will miss her last play but I totally understand your position. Thanks for great fun all these years.

9th Dec, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Questions and Support Earth Future

I took one of the gems, will I be able to play out the rumor at the time of my choosing?

9th Dec, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Yes you can but you will have to give me details prior to an encounter so it makes sense. In other words a rumor does not happen all of a sudden so I need to work it into the story with time.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

JB, I was curious about how soon the Future Earth Role-playing Game would be finding an end?

Any chance I could get a second character into the mix, since Gault has gone the way of the earth?

Thanks for allowing me to be here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Dec, 2015 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 25

The Game Master says...

Malcolmshaw, not sure why you would use my Introduction to bring up Future Earth stuff. This is the Support Thread.

The end depends on the speed of the Players and their actions. Death of a Character is very real in my Role-playing Games as you have seen, so even if most of the Characters died and there was only one left I would play that one Character out til win or lose.

I'm not accepting any new Characters, once this Scenario is finished Future Earth will be closed as has already been mentioned as part of my retirement from Role-playing Games.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 25

Understood.

Thanks for redirecting my attention once again. So I will unsubscribe from the FE threads, since my involvement with them is done.

Thanks again for letting me be a part of FE for a while.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,