Kim Kardashian - Page 2 of 13

Kim's Playboy shoot 'liberating' - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jan, 2011 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Kim Kardashian Comments
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Kardashian - Page 2

Kim Kardashian's love life filter

Kim Kardashian won't date someone unless her family have given him the "green light". Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Kardashian Kim

Do you all remember that Kim said once how much she regretted the fact that she posed n-de for Playboy? Well, apparently the regret did not last long.

international QUOTE
Despite her confession that she regretted posing n-de in Playboy, Kim Kardashian is taking her clothes off again.

The reality star strips down for the November issue of W, the magazine's art issue. Wearing nothing but silver body paint, Kardashian shows off her curves and opens up about life in front of the cameras.

As the magazine points out, Kardashian isn't a singer, actress or artist, yet she's adept at playing herself. She plays herself so well, in fact, that she and her family have become E! Network's biggest stars.

On her public perception, she tells W, " I"m not a drinker, and when I"m up on the table dancing, it's for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it's not really me.  And the show reveals that....

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian
A Friend

Kim Kardashian Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sounds to me that she does not really mind people taking pictures of her dressed or undressed. I think she thrives on it and will go out of her way to make sure she gets her pictures in the public view any way she can. This is all about her name staying in the headlines. She has no morals I believe. Just think of the example she is showing to young impressionable ladies.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Kardashian Kim

Kim Kardashian dating Mayer?

John Mayer and Kim Kardashian have been on a date in New York. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Kardashian Kim

Kardashian's 'million-dollar cake'

Kim Kardashian will receive a diamond-encrusted cake worth "over $1 million" (NZ$1,336,060) at her New York birthday party on Saturday. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2010 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian

Discussion on the new Kim Kardashian Debt Card can be reviewed here: Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian - Page 2

Kim Kardashian's sad Christmas

Kim Kardashian once received a puppy as a Christmas gift, but it died of snail poisoning within two weeks. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2011 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Kim's Playboy shoot 'liberating'

Kim Kardashian says posing for Playboy magazine was an "independence thing". Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Kim Kardashian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,