2nd Aug, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

The Recruiter RPG

This Dramatist role,

The Recruiter

In this scenario you are in the environment of a popular mall by the main entrance. Outside are military recruiters. Now this is what is unique here: you have the choice of being a volunteer recruiter or just your character trying to get in the mall. Those of you playing a recruiter will need to convince the other players why they should join the military. None of you ever enter the mall or leave the Scenario's environment until the Thread is closed.

Note: Reply a second time only if three or more Posters have entered. When five pages has been reached the Game ends, the Thread is closed and you proceed to vote.

The Recruiter RPG
The Recruiter RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2009 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Recruiter The

O'hashrek role,

Sipping a nice black coffee he thinks buying toilet paper should not involve this mess he spots before him. Silently he ponder why the Americans just do not legislate mandatory service after high school like Germany. Sure would help this mess out.

4th Aug, 2009 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Recruiter RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Oh my gosh, is this the mall or boot camp? I just need to grab a couple of outfits for tonight, I MUST enter the mall...What the heck is going on here?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

RPG Recruiter The

Come one. Come all. Join the US Army and see the world. Meet new peoples and learn new cultures. Come join the best army in the world.

12th Aug, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Recruiter The

Kim role,

Best army in the world? No thanks, says Mariah while looking at her perfect nails. I need to get inside like...now!

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG

Oh Hello again Mariah. What brings you to the mall today? Do you wish to have a brochure about all the benefits the army can do for you?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2009 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

The Recruiter RPG

O'hashrek role,

Slipping up quietly putting his hands over Mariah's eyes he speaks in a quiet voice, "Guess who.", and winks toward Donald.

12th Aug, 2009 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

The Recruiter RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

Mariah laughs hysterically and says...

You guys have to be kidding! I mean come on, look at *ME*. Do you think a woman with my looks could even consider the Army? Oh, please!, she says while rolling her eyes in disbelief.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Recruiter RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,