The Recruiter RPG - Page 3 of 5

Shaking his head, "I can not tell you - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 1st Sep, 2009 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Forum RPG
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG - Page 3

As with any job you have your good days and your bad days. Todays is not too bad in the recruitment but it is still nothing to write home about. As the fact that I am not a real recruiter but just helping by passing out these fliers and talking about my experiences. I think all and all it will be a good day.

I am sure if anyone can introduce a manicure/pedicure kit to the army it would be you Mariah

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2009 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Recruiter The

O'hashrek role,

Chuckling "I Bet you could Mariah." Raising a brow, "Daddy ...?"

Ponders how some people just never really learn to grow up and thinks the army just might be the spot for her.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2009 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

I can almost picture it now. Camouflage colored clippers, emory boards and other utensils. All in a easy to carry Camouflage carry case.

30th Aug, 2009 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 3 RPG Recruiter The

O'hashrek role,

I just hope know one packs their trip wire in there in place of floss! Seriously good nail health is important nothing more distracting then 10 aching nail beds.

30th Aug, 2009 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Recruiter The

Kim role,

Mariah: Hi Daddy, it's me your favorite daughter! *chuckles*. What do you think about the idea of me joining the army?

But...

Wait! Wait! Let me finish...I mean they told me they have manicures and pedicures and lots of cool stuff! Do you think I could be good on that?

Daddy? Daddy? Daddy!

*Daddy hangs up*

Ooops, I think he was a little upset.

30th Aug, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

The Recruiter RPG

O'hashrek role,

Perhaps he is more worried on his little girl getting a too large of hole in her body. Still if you think it is for you Mariah then you should just do what is right for you! After all daddy will always love you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2009 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Recruiter RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

You know what? You are so right! But you know what? Daddy helps me with the bills and he would take away my brand new convertible if I upset him. What to do!

1st Sep, 2009 - 4:33am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

The Recruiter RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

Shaking his head, "I can not tell you the answer to that one. I guess you be best to look into your heart and answer this.... Is your daddy always going to be there to make your life decisions or is he a valued opinion in your life?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Recruiter RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,