The Recruiter RPG - Page 4 of 5

But you get dirty and stuff...I mean are there - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2009 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Forum RPG
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG - Page 4

Well with a signing bonus that the Army offers plus the fact that you can get a job that keeps you state side. We also have a nice GI bill if you want to go back to school. All this can mean that you if Dad takes your car you can buy a newer more pretty one with all the bells and whistles.

I do not think your dad will take the car away. I think he is just worried about his daughter just like most other parents worry about their sons and daughters who join. The nice thing is you will not have to worry about rent or utilities as the army pays for that. You cell phone you will still have to pay for. SO that will save your dad a lot of money. Plus you will have a steady pay check.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2009 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Recruiter The

O'hashrek role,

Watches Mariah to see how this will turn and hope she will take the bait. After all she does need to grow but a bit to become the lady she can be.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Mariah, I know you can do a lot more with your life. The army can help you grow in confidence as well as making getting you in greater shape. I think that joining the Army can make you the woman you want to be. Just remember it is only for eight short years.

3rd Sep, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 4 RPG Recruiter The

O'hashrek role,

Eight years is that the shortest contract that is offered or is there other options for those who have served prior?

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

RPG Recruiter The

* full years is the initial obligation. You do not have to serve in active duty all eight years. You can serve four years and do the next four in college with a GI bill. That is called the Inactive Ready Reserve in which if something comes up you can be called back to action again. If you have prior service time you will not be held to a eight year contract. Most reenlist to get more money for schooling or wait for a softer jobs market.

4th Sep, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Recruiter RPG

Kim role,

I will consider it although blood, guns and all those creepy things aren't something I am very fond about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

The Recruiter RPG
A Friend

The Recruiter RPG - Page 4

I have to agree with you that I am not very fond of blood myself. Especially if it is my own blood. I do however love guns. Firearms are a good way of keeping someone safe if they know how to use them correctly. I just hope any snakes stay out of my tent. Everything else is just like camping for the weekend.

4th Sep, 2009 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

The Recruiter RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

But you get dirty and stuff...I mean are there proper showers and all that or sometimes you have to go for long periods of time without bathing?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Recruiter RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,