Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 25 of 35

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 23-Jan 11, 8:07 - Page 25 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
5th Jun, 2010 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 25

Greywolf, without getting into mature writings here I will say I had an experience in my youth that was of the molestation nature (same age). I am not gay nor do I feel I will be at any time in the future. I will say it opens a way of thinking that most people do not have.

Most strait men never conceive of having relations with another man unless they are gay. In the case of a person who is forced into such an act they are able to perceive such an act because they were part of such an act.

I don't think this makes you gay. It certainly doesn't help but it does not "make" you a homosexual. I think that is a choice one makes determined by there sexual preference, bisexual or otherwise.

Not to say such a thing is not a possibility, I don't want to discount anything that was said. I just want to state I have been in a similar situation and I am not gay because of it.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Jun, 2010 - 8:29am

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 5-Jun 10, 4:20 AM)
I just want to state I have been in a similar situation and I am not gay because of it.

First of all, I'm so sorry about what you went through. sad.gif Second, it seems to me that just like other issues, certain experiences touches people in different ways. It may not be the case of yours but could be the case of someone else.

6th Jun, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That does make sense. I hope it didn't sound like I was trying to discount what Greywolf said or being insensitive. After reading my post I think I could have worded it better. I guess I just had a different reaction or something. I think people are born homosexuals. From what was stated though I can now see how someone might become homosexual or bisexual.

Rather off topic, but...
Thank you for saying that but, it wasn't your fault, but I know what you mean. smile.gif Anyways it was a long time ago. I haven't thought about it for a long time and don't really think about it much anymore.

6th Jun, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Page 25 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Oliron, no you did not sound insensitive at all. I don't imagine you being that type of person. smile.gif I just wanted to pointed out that for some reason, certain experiences make people react in a certain way either by choice or by some sort of psychological trauma. Others with the same experience, don't go through that. Not sure if is a composition within the brain or beyond that but it seems to be a mix between traumatic experiences, choices as well as tendencies.

3rd Nov, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I did see a documentary on twins and they had a set of males twins in which one was gay the other wasn't.

But they did a study of their brain patterns and thinking styles and found that they were slightly different. I cant say for certain what the difference was but it was involved in the ability to make choices etc I think.

Welcome for those that know more to post and educate.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2011 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

Name: Holt

Comments: Can a dog wonder if a cat ever wanted to be a rat? I know that sounds kind of funny but let me explain what I mean by that. To know if you are born gay then you will have to BE born gay. I can't tell what you feel in your body neither can you tell what I feel in mine. Does that make sense? How can a hetro know something that a gay person feels? That's why I put my little funny question.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 25

It's like asking who was first, the chicken or the egg? You are not born gay, it is a life changing choice you make later throughout your life. Homosexual behavoir is not something you can be born with, it's a choice

10th Feb, 2011 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 25

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 23-Jan 11, 8:07 PM)
Name: Holt

Comments: Can a dog wonder if a cat ever wanted to be a rat? To know if you are born gay then you will have to BE born gay. I can't tell what you feel in your body neither can you tell what I feel in mine. Does that make sense? How can a hetro know something that a gay person feels?

I understand how you may feel passionate about it but your example is flawed because of experience. I have never felt snow or been to the North Pole but I sure know that snow is cold and so is the North Pole even though I have never been there. You see humans are able to experience things without actually experiencing it, it what makes us different to the animals. So your example about a dog, cat and rat does not apply to this situation.

To ESD1 the chicken and egg scenario is based on your beliefs. If you were to believe religious doctrine then you would say the chicken came first, if you are to believe scientists then you would say that the egg came first. So I guess you hit the nail on the head there. Religious people I guess would believe that you made a choice and decided to become gay, whereas the scientist would say that you can be born so because of hormonal imbalance and so forth. I didn't look at it that way, it may not be true but it is interesting nonetheless.

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,