Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 27 of 35

I think it can be both depending on the person. - Page 27 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jun, 2014 - 5:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
30th Dec, 2012 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 27

Because of the environment? Homosexuality isn't a disease. I believe people are born gay, however it seems to be that in SOME cases (like sexual abuse cases) isn't like that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2013 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Name: Comptable

Comments: We neither born gay nor hetero, our behaviour are the result of the society we live in. In some societies, people have freedom to behave and to think, thus some of them will experiment whole sort of things which will build his personality and be either hetero, gay, alien or even serial killer.
In others societies, where there are less freedom, all people behave and think roughly the same way because of the teaching they received hence they become less tolerant.

Personally, if I had a child I would prefer that he will be hetero thus it wouldn't be difficult for him to flourish in the society and everything would be easier.

9th Feb, 2013 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

international QUOTE
We neither born gay nor hetero, our behaviour are the result of the society we live in

I have a hard time understanding your reasoning. There must be a more scientific reason because I cannot fathom the idea of a 6 year clearly showing homosexual tendencies (attraction to his/her same gender)as an "Experimentation".

12th Apr, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 27 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

This is a ticklish subject. Biologically it doesn't make sense. Psychologically it is probably relevant. Socially its only now getting acceptance. For me I don't know. Most say that they always had this feeling and preference so I guess its something from birth.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I firmly believe that sexuality comes from birth, either genetically or hormonal induced in the stage of fetus, but I do not have any source to support this hypothesis and sadly, most people think it is a choice. Homosexuality sways been with humanity since the dawn of our civilization, just now, since, I would dare to say, the beginning of 20th century, our society is becoming increasingly conservative, maybe even since the victorian age.

Why would anyone in good mental health, suddenly turn homosexual? A group of people that is extremely discriminated, why would I choose to be in a group like that?

Even so, even if it is a "Choice", what is the problem? If someone wanna to have a [..], that´s entirely up to them and society have NOTHING to do with it, we need to be free to do as we like with our own bodies, as long it does not harm to another person.

That´s my opinion.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2013 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

Liberals: Eugenics and Genetic Engineering of Babies is Fine Except When It's Gay Babies

The Left and the libertarian right are all for "choice" in reproduction. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2014 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 27

Kerry Seeks Global Review Of Anti-gay Laws

Secretary of state says issue will be a major focus of discussions with U.S. ambassadors.

Source

11th Jun, 2014 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 27

I think it can be both depending on the person. Some people are born that way and others just choose to live this way for one reason or another. Whichever it is I think people should be able to choose how they want to be whether it is gay or hetro.

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,