SMF Custom Themes / Modifications / Mods

Smf Custom Themes / Modifications / Mods - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Oct, 2011 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Simple Machines
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

If I want to have a different look for my SMF site where do I go if I do not know anything about coding?

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2009 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Mods Modifications Themes Custom SMF

If you are looking for professional level help you can Contact Us and / or see our SMF Page. If you are looking for free help, modifications already made and so forth then you can check the SMF Customize section: Source 6

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2011 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Themes / Modifications / Mods Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: Guido

Subject: Making a PAID Forum using SMF

Message: I have a SMF Forum at a subdomain and would like to turn the currently free access into a paid one, with a monthly fee (2 levels of value) for existing clients and new ones.

Could you help me with this or point me to the correct place on how to accomplish such task? I'm very happy if you could give me a hand here.

1st Jul, 2011 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Depending on your version of SMF there are Mods that can create this effect. You will essentially have to close it off to guests and then allow paying Members to view the site's content. What version of SMF do you have? Do you know how to install Mods on custom themes (assuming you have one)?

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2011 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Name: Penya

Comments: A mod created for another version of SMF can be modified to work with the current version of SMF?

> TOPIC: SMF Custom Themes / Modifications / Mods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,