Flesh Eating Bacteria Death

Flesh Eating Bacteria Death - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Flesh Eating Bacteria Death Necrotizing fasciitis
26th Aug, 2009 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A 52 year old fisherman died after exposure to a rare flesh eating bacteria. He had scraped his leg while fishing in Galveston Bay in late July. He fought the infection for three weeks before his body was overcome. An operation to amputate his leg was unsuccessful in stopping the bacteria as it had already spread.

This is not too rare in Texas. If you get a cut, keep it clean. Do not go into dirty water.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Flesh Eating Bacteria Death (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Death Bacteria Eating Flesh

Thanks for the info I'll be sure to stay clear from Baytown, must have some nasty parasites in the ponds there. I said pond because I'm assuming you get those kinds of things there most of the time.

Rather off topic, but...
I just posted a message in your introduction, I can't seem to pm you here.

26th Aug, 2009 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Flesh Eating Bacteria Death Health & Special Psychology

This bacteria has infected and also killed others across the state, not just in Galveston Bay. I know a disc golfer who went into a nearby creek to get his frisbee and ended up with a nasty staph infection because he had a cut on his leg. There are many organisms in substances such as water.

Post Date: 17th May, 2012 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flesh-eating bacteria patient sees bacteria-ravaged hands

Aimee Copeland is fighting to survive a flesh-eating bacterial infection that forced doctors to amputate most of her left leg. Ref. Source 6

Image from Facebook public domain.

18th May, 2012 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Oh my goodness what a terrifying thing to have in your body. I feel so sorry for the woman having to go through this. I hope they can find some kind of drug that kills the bacteria but not healthy human cells.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2012 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Michigan flesh-eating bacteria patient dies

Crystal Spencer, 33, had spent a month in and out of three hospitals. Her husband had been visiting a rehabilitation hospital Sunday where she was about to be transferred when the hospital called and told him to return immediately. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

'My entire left leg looked like it was rotting'. IT'S been five years since Aimee Copeland fought the biggest fight of her life - to stay alive after a horror flesh-eating bug infected her body. Source 3p

Image from Facebook public domain.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Flesh Eating Bacteria Death Psychology Special & Health

My goodness this is terrible. This poor woman. On the plus side, she is alive and seems to have handled it well. So let me add, this incredibly brace woman.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Flesh Eating Bacteria Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,