Sterotyped

Sterotyped - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Mar, 2006 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Fed up of being sterotyped? Talk about it here.
Sterotyped Related Information to Sterotyped
11th Mar, 2003 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped

An interesting article, thought you might like to read it. Seems like only in the USA do they have these kinds of groups and associations...

You may have been abducted by aliens. You may believe insects are being
mistreated, or fear your own mistreatment because you"re left-handed . . .
or kinky. No matter what, there are people you can turn to for support or
advocacy.

https://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WolfFile.../wolffiles.html

The Wolf Files Archive
https://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/wolffile...iles.index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped
A Friend

Sterotyped

I hate stereotyping because I get stereotized as so many things I don't know what the **** i am..... like the other day at school I was forced to do this stupid compatability test... the first question was what do you think you are .... and then there was of corse a list...

goodie good
punk rocker
rapper
goth
and so on..

I must have look at that question for a good ten minutes before i gave up and threw the damn thing in the garbage..Then my teacher bitched at me for a good 20 min.... but yeah.... i hate it!

12th Mar, 2003 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped Health & Special Psychology

I must have look at that question for a good ten minutes before i gave up and threw the d**n thing in the garbage..Then my teacher pregnant doged at me for a good 20 min.... but yeah.... i hate it!

Hmmm... if they had 'Are you Extra Sweet?' then would you have answered? *hehe* Anyway, here goes some more sterotyping... Xtra are you a 'rebel'? By 'rebel' I mean the typical teen that does what she want, says what she wants and does not care who thinks what?

12th Mar, 2003 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped

lol@JB...xtrasweetgirl a rebel? lol hmmmm maybe you hit on the nail JB wink.gif I think she has a mind of her own and is not afraid to say or show what she really thinks and I think is great. smile.gif

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2003 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped
A Friend

Sterotyped

Hmmm... if they had 'Are you Extra Sweet?' then would you have answered? *hehe* Anyway, here goes some more sterotyping... Xtra are you a 'rebel'? By 'rebel' I mean the typical teen that does what she want, says what she wants and does not care who thinks what?

*That's funny!* JB... Yeah you can say that... I am very rebel.. I like to express whats on mind and never really care what people say a bout me, as long as I know I am doing the right thing...In other words " I am a real angel" :devil

12th Mar, 2003 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped

as long as i know i am doing the right thing

That is the key to living at peace with one's self.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Sterotyped
A Friend

Sterotyped

Being stereotyped is now part of life. It happens to anyone and everyone everyday of the week. All because people jump to conclusions thinking they've seen it all before. I stereotype people all the time most of the time ssubconsciously other times when I'm trying to come to a quick decision. The most stereotyped people are teenagers and young people due to a few idiots causing trouble. When placed into a catergry purely on first impression mistakes are made and people are hurt yet stereotyping people seems to come as second nature.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Sterotyped
A Friend

Sterotyped Psychology Special & Health

Stereotypes confuse me. I don't even know who I am anymore. People are always telling me what I am. They just judge by appearance not the person.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sterotyped

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,