USA Football / United States Soccer Team - Page 6 of 7

Jurgen Klinsmann fired as head coach of the - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
U.S.A. Top league level? USA Soccer / US Soccer
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Football / United States Soccer Team - Page 6

The U.S. Has defeated Germany 2-0 to reach the Women's World Cup soccer final. Germany came into the match as the No. 1 ranked team.

The United States will meet either England or Japan for the title on Sunday. England and Japan play on Wednesday. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

USA Football  / United States Soccer Team
A Friend

Team Soccer States United Football USA

Have to say that I have enjoyed this world cup match and I am really happy that Americas team is in the finals. I just hope they can win the final and bring the championship to the USA.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2015 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

USA Football / United States Soccer Team Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Carli Lloyd scored a hat trick and the U.S. Took a 4-0 lead in the first 16 minutes. The Americans went on to win 5-2 for their first Women's World Cup title since 1999. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2015 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

USA Football  / United States Soccer Team
A Friend

Page 6 Team Soccer States United Football USA

I am happy for the US women winning the title game. They played some great games and they won it with hard work and determination.

6th Jul, 2015 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Team Soccer States United Football USA

They had it too easy. If it wasn't for England's silly blunder in the semi-finals you would of had a real match to play.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

USA Football / United States Soccer Team

After a 4-0 defeat against the Argentinians its time to look at what our current theme is offering. True the Argentinians are ranked #1 but we played awful!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

USA Football / United States Soccer Team - Page 6

USA women's soccer out of Olympics after quarterfinal loss to Sweden in penalty kicks. Run of three consecutive gold medals ends as Sweden upsets U.S. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Football / United States Soccer Team Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Jurgen Klinsmann fired as head coach of the U.S. Men's national team

U.S. Soccer team suffered two consecutive losses in World Cup qualifying, including a humiliating 4-0 loss to Costa Rica. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: USA Football / United States Soccer Team

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,