Tom Brady - Page 2 of 4

KN, True, and that is one of the good things - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Tom Brady NFL - American Football
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Brady - Page 2

Brady's stolen Super Bowl jersey found

THE bizarre case of star quarterback Tom Brady's stolen $648,000 Super Bowl jersey has been solved - with a twist. Ref. Source 7p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Brady Tom

This is a crazy story. This guy sounds like a sports paraphernalia kleptomaniac. I heard on the news this morning that the President of Mexico said this guy makes all Mexicans look bad. That's a tough rap.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Tom Brady Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There are a lot of people that will do some illegal stuff to get what they feel is going to be worth a mint in the collectors memorabilia. It does not surprise me that something like this has happened.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Page 2 Brady Tom

KN,

But this guy had some chutzpah. I mean, he went into the locker room while the team was still there and stole Brady's jersey. That's a gutsy move. And it sounds like this wasn't the first time he did this. To me that smacks of being a bit crazy. But I guess as someone who follows the law it makes it easier to see this as crazy. You'd know better than I would about people who are prone to do this.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Brady Tom

Every time someone gets buy with stealing something it gives them more confidence. After what sounds like lots of thefts this guy has become embolden to the fact that he could do pretty much anything and get by with it.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Tom Brady

And that is exactly the opposite of what one should think. The chances of getting caught increase as one continues to break the law or do things they don't want to have become public. There should be a point where someone thinks, okay, my luck has reached its limit, time to stop now. I guess people who do this don't think logically though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Tom Brady - Page 2

Well this is true and we can see that with the theft of Tom's jersey. The guy walked into the locker room while everyone was in there and simply walked out with it like he was entitled to it. I think a lot of criminals do not believe in luck they just feel they are too good to get caught and continue to do things taking a bit more risk each time. Eventually they get caught. No one ever said that criminals were smart.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Tom Brady
A Friend

Tom Brady Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

KN,

True, and that is one of the good things about criminals, they eventually get caught and pay their due. At least, for the most part. That bad part is that they potentially hurt a lot of people until that time.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Tom Brady

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,