I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 3 of 6

"I do see that irony but it can be greatly - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Nov, 2009 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
6th Nov, 2009 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Hello? Do I look like the mother of this child? It is for her to decide not me but if she over does it I have my phone handy in case I need to call 911, why? Are you going to take out your belt and hand it to her to make things easier?, Mariah says while rolling her eyes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG
A Friend

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Point well taken you are not the mother as we are not the father of this child and it is up to her to decide on what she is going to do. I do have to ask if this were your child what would you do in a situation like this?

6th Nov, 2009 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Holds back a grin and waits for her reply as that was what he had been hinting at also.

22nd Nov, 2009 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Kim role,

If it was my child (depending on the age), I would leave whatever stuff I had and get out of the store, once outside I would explain the situation, if he doesn't calm down he will be going home and be grounded!

Yes, I will be a rational mother, thankyouvermuch Mariah says while folding arms.

23rd Nov, 2009 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

O'hashrek role,

"Yes if that would have been the original threat but it was not." Pausing, "I think you actually have a good resolution but that mother threatened a spank and has not followed up. That creates a message it is OK to act up."

23rd Nov, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

And spanking sends the message that it is okay to use physical force to solve problems...can you see the irony? Mariah ponders.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG - Page 3

I see a lot of irony here. One has to wonder if it is better to give a child a quick smack on the bottom so they can continue their shopping or not being able to shop at all because they must take their child home for misbehaving. The price of gas nowadays makes that choice less entertaining.

I know in many books the fact of corporal punishment is wrong. I also have heard from many experts who have said that some forms of corporal punishment is necessary. I am one who will not spank my children due to the fact I am fearful I may hurt them. I would rather my wife do that if and when I have children. I feel that if it can prevent a child from causing injury to themselves it is something that should be used. IF the child is just acting out a nice time out would be the better choice.

25th Nov, 2009 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

"I do see that irony but it can be greatly limited if a swat is reserved for special occasions. I also think it woudl be better to remove the child to a private location for both a good talking to and any punishment to be issued. After all if you embarrass them publicly you lose their confidence in you as a parent." with that he ponders a bit more on his one cousin who was abused.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,