I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 4 of 6

"I think by doing what we are right now! - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2009 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG
A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 4

I have to agree that taking the child somewhere private is a good idea so that the child is less embarrassed just like you are. I am a firm believer that abuse is wrong and any that strike a child out of frustration or anger are in the wrong. I am also a believer in there are some situations that a child needs a pat on the back side to keep them safe.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2009 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Kim role,

Maybe you're getting old and impatient Donnald, Mariah says with a grin. Modern parents don't discipline in that way anymore. They use other psychological approach.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Maybe that is a reason why we are seeing a rise of kids acting out and causing damage to others property and can not understand why they are being held accountable. Maybe we need to get back to some of older ways and see if we can institute some real change in the behaviors that kids show as they reach their tenn age years.

7th Dec, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 4 RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

O'hashrek role,

"The youth that are acting out and commit viscous crimes I think suffer from not being taught good moral values. " Pausing, "I think we should spank their parents and make then clean the streets! Seriously though it is the parents who never installed good values either by a time out or a good swat once in a while."

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

I am thinking you may have a good idea there by spanking the parents for their short comings of not teaching their children better. I think that there has to be a way of showing a child the correct way to behave and respect others and their properties without beating or sitting in a corner.

9th Dec, 2009 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

O'hashrek role,

Laughing "Yes not having to use these vices is a nice thought but some seem to learn no other way."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG - Page 4

Yes that is the trick. How do we discipline those who do not seem to learn any other way.

looking at the mother and the child

It is situations like this that we all strive to avoid. So how do we as a people learn to avoid these situations?

13th Dec, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

"I think by doing what we are right now! Exchanging thoughts and Ideas with those who have had exposure to children and teaching them right and wrong. I think to many parents are scared to admit there errors even though it may help those who are silently struggling with how best to teach their children."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,