I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 2 of 6

You know its kinda funny Marhiah you keep - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2009 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
30th Sep, 2009 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Sizing up Mariah's tone he replies, "Mariah I do not think that the idea of the threat was for her to "hurt" the child. A tap on the bottom is given as a indicator that the child has pushed too far out of the acceptable limits of behavior. If applied through the pants to the bottom it does not hurt anything but the feelings. Also it is more so the importance of following through on a disciplinary threat to show you are serious."

After a pause, "Also remember that if she does not act when the child is acting out the chance to correct the behavior is lost at that age."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG
A Friend

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

That was well said Burkhard. I am glad that you were more able to point out what I meant.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th Sep, 2009 - 12:48pm

12th Oct, 2009 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah looks at both men in disbelief and adds....

"So you think that by using physical punishment on a kid is going to make the behavior stop? Is fearing the mother the right thing to do? Oh wait a minute....you guys are the kind of people who use physical punishment to teach your kids to not hit, right?. Gotcha.", she says while rolling eyes.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2009 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Well I know time out works very well too, just look at hockey. I do think at times that a little physical punishment is correct just as I think that in many instants that physical punishment should never be used. But I do believe that if your going to threaten physical punishment you out to be ready to carry it through. Threatening someone with physical punishment whether they are child or an adult is something you should be ready to carry through.

15th Oct, 2009 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

O'hashrek role,

Holding back a sigh, " Mariah corporal punishment is not about hitting it is about apply the the punishment you promised. Not my first choice on many occasions but once in a while it is required."

Reflecting for a moment, "I ask you this which is worse asking a child to stop incorrect behavior, with the promise of a smack on the bottom followed up through with, or ...".

Clears his throat and starts in in old hen voice, "Johnny I told you over and over you little dunder head to stop. Why you are just so bad I do not know what to do with you." In his normal voice "Then continue a verbal berating for an hour or so with realistic no percussion at all." ... "Well non except little Johnny learns he can do all he wants when he wants with no consequence beside and ear ache."

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have to agree that no one wants to use corporal punishment on their child but at times it is a necessary item. I would rather use a time out or removal of a favorite toy then spank my child. I do know if I threaten my child with a spanking then I will carry it through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah shakes her head and replies...

It seems like some of you have been raised in the dinosaur era! Come on guys hitting a child is an archaic method and shows the child has no respect towards you but fear. Anyhow....I'm kind of becoming the female version of Dr. Phil, how cute is that?

6th Nov, 2009 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

You know its kinda funny Marhiah you keep say no spanky wanky no spanky wanky.... But yet no alternative is given from you for this woman's choice of words and lack of action.

Looking toward the screaming little brat who obviously has never been made to do right, then he turns back to Mariah waiting a reply.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,