Difference Between Love & Lust - Page 2 of 13

QUOTE The special feeling and caring that - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
love How do I know if I am in love or in lust?
20th Apr, 2003 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Difference Between Love & Lust - Page 2

Perhaps the best way to approach this is to reduce it to its simplest terms.

Yes, all things are best understood that way, especially love, smile.gif

[offtopic]:spock: My quote is my own, you can quote me as saying it. If I use someone's words I usually give them credit. Everything else is mine.[/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2003 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Lust and Love Difference

LDS,
I wasn't questioning whether lust was right or wrong. As JB pointed out, I was ASSUMING that he thought it was wrong, and he called me on it.

It is wrong when someone says it is love and it is not as it would be a lie. For instance the last example about someone adoring the physical and caring nothing for the individual, but refering to his adoration of the physical as love for the individual.

20th Apr, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Difference Between Love & Lust Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

LDS,
I wasn't questioning whether lust was right or wrong. As JB pointed out, I was ASSUMING that he thought it was wrong, and he called me on it.

Cool. Actually I thought you was questioning it. smile.gif But thanks for the clarification.
JB, I understand what you meant.

[offtopic] Stranger, you know what?. Now, I'm doubting that Aristotle said that. I read so many quotes from him but now I'm not totally sure if he said that. I know that quote in spanish so I translated here into English. I should research for it. Thanks for pointing it out.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Difference Between Love & Lust
A Friend

Page 2 Lust and Love Difference

So, have we sufficiently answered the question posed in this thread, or is it to carry on from here?

20th Apr, 2003 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Lust and Love Difference

So, have we sufficiently answered the question posed in this thread, or is it to carry on from here?

Well, it would be nice to get others in and their thoughts since we three seem to dominate everything on this forum. The post was meant for feedback as recently there was a lot of talk of 'love' which, based on the description given, sounds more like lust, and we wanted everyone to understand that their is a distinct difference between love and lust so they do not confuse the two as being the same.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok guys. My little input here. No Aristotle et al. Just my little offhand quote.

The special feeling and caring that remains after the physical lust is long gone, is love.

??? did I sound okay on that?  :smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Difference Love & Lust - Page 2

On second thoughts, maybe JB is looking for the difference between love and lust, as in the beginning of a relationship.

Love blinds you to the defects in the goods, lust dulls your appreciation of the non-physical beauty of the person.

Love dries your throat, lust makes you drool.  ;D

21st Apr, 2003 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Difference Love & Lust Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

The special feeling and caring that remains after the physical lust is long gone, is love.  

Then you are saying that it began with lust and evolved into love? If so it could not be a remainder.

On second thoughts, maybe JB is looking for the difference between love and lust,

No, I am not looking. I have said already the difference between love and lust, I am merely sharing it with others and you give your feedback as you did.

beginning of a relationship.

No, at anytime

Love blinds you to the defects in the goods, lust dulls your appreciation of the non-physical beauty of the person.  

Good definition, this kind of thing I am looking for...

Love dries your throat, lust makes you drool.  

:spock: Um ok?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Difference Between Love & Lust

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,