Your Level of Fantasy - Page 3 of 11

tenaheff said: QUOTE Perhaps I can develop - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Nov, 2003 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
4th Oct, 2003 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 3

Heh, i don't know what level i would be.  I RPG alot but i have never done "Real" RPG's so this would probably be my first experience once i get my 30 posts.

I look forward playing the game with you. My character Medusa in the Medieval game just die :smile.gif it seems like the GM just don't like me :smile.gif lol oh well...I still on 'Love Bytes' and maybe join the new one if I can.....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I'm waiting for my character to be made and a new scenario to come out fo medievil.  Wanna join me on the new one? biggrin.gif

5th Oct, 2003 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm waiting for my character to be made and a new scenario to come out fo medievil.  Wanna join me on the new one

Oh sorry but I joined the Future Earth already and the GM doesn't allow to play Medievil and Future Earth at the same time...plus I'm playing Love Bytes too. smile.gif Maybe next time, I wish you good luck! wink.gif it's a tough game but really fun if you have good imagination ;D

[offtopic] hmmmm I just read your signature and personal text....it doesn't sounds good sad.gif [/offtopic]

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2003 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Page 3 Fantasy Level Your

lol, sorry about my personal text...i copied it directly from a quotes page and forgot to edit it biggrin.gif  Its fixed biggrin.gif

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

Hello, I like Medievil Fantasy.  I would say I'm a 5 because I love fantasy...its great.  

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

That's SUPER, Gabriel!  :D  I look forward to playing the game with you.  Medieval definitely will be challenging as well as fun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2003 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy - Page 3

I don't know what my level is.  I don't think I have a very good imagination, but I took a creative writing course once and instructor told me I was one of the most creative students in the class so who knows.

Anyway, my life is mostly in the black and white, on and offs, no shades of grey.  I am a network engineer, so I don't generally use my imagination, but I do have to think a lot.  I just started playing Future Earth, so we will see how it goes.

Perhaps I can develop an imagination, much like one develops their muscles by use?

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

tenaheff said:

Perhaps I can develop an imagination, much like one develops their muscles by use?

I believe that you can.  I am sure that you will do just GREAT in the Future Earth RPG game.  :D  I have found that since I've been at home more, my creative edge seems to have come back to me.  Mine was more forgotten for a while, but not lost.  ;)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,