Your Level of Fantasy - Page 9 of 11

Everquest (fondly know as Evercrack) but my - Page 9 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Jun, 2008 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
24th Feb, 2006 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 9

Well I say I'm a 4/5, but my shrink says more like an 8-9,

I love all aspects of RPG'in from single player/MMORPG's/email/Forum

Have a great imagination, or my GF seem to think anyway wink.gif

My daughters love me to tell them a story every night, and just for the record I don't use a book, its usually a watered down version of my daily activities, with a hero winning against a bad guy spin (an Dam its hard when you have a monotonous day)

Offtopic but,
Anyway, I have RPGed on boards before, but not for the last 12 months, as the one I was on collapsed, and have never felt that there was a good enough one out there to join, to many get set up and then a couple of days in seem to collapse, that is until now anyway . The pure professionalism of posting 30 times before even being allowed to join a game has me hooked, as there will be significantly less time wasted games if they have posted 30 times before.

Looking forward to my 31st post

Message Edited!
Persephone: Offtopic tags added. Please see our Constructive posting policy with regards to off topics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I would consider myself a four I enjoy and get into my adventures, but there not a priority in my life.

Though the application of smarts depends on the character I am playing, if I play a wise cleric then I will play shrewdly, if I play a dim-witted barbarian then I will perform ill considered actions. I feel this makes the experience all that better

17th Apr, 2008 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am level four and still live in the real world. I doubt I could ever reach level five, that's just crazy.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Page 9 Fantasy Level Your

I know people tell me I have a very good imagination. I think that comes from all the books I have read and all the years of playing role playing games. I feel that I can get into a character and make them come to life at times. I know I enjoy a good role playing session. I am glad to say I may be border line 5 smile.gif

Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I'm a level four. I don't feel that many movies even do justice to high fantasy worlds, which is a shame because I would love to see some of the images from my head while reading books come to life on the big screen.

10th Jun, 2008 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy

I had to chuckle as I completed this survey and "almost" chose number 5, since I spend most of my time in the asylum. I work in an acute care psychiatric hospital. I need the fantasy of RPG's to save my sanity. biggrin.gif

I'm a level 4 and proud mother of a couple of hard core gamers. How many mom's can boast that one of their favorite Mother's Day gifts ever was EQ. Those were the days. I am working hard to get my percentage up so I can get in the game!

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 10th Jun, 2008 - 9:27am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2008 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy - Page 9

I wonder are you talking Everquest or Elfquest when you say EQ? I ask this because I am a collector of the Elfquest books.

11th Jun, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 9

Everquest (fondly know as Evercrack) but my son tells my I would love the Elfquest books. I should probably give them a try.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,