Your Level of Fantasy - Page 10 of 11

Dude you're a 5? Thats borderline - Page 10 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2011 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 10

Yes I am sure you will like the Elfquest books. I have the original warp graphic 21 book series in nice protective sleeves. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2008 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

Level 4 with a tad of 5. I really really like the spontaneity of playing with people versus just the program. It's just so much better!

17th Nov, 2008 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

I guess I'm four, but it stops there, I like to keep my feet on the floor even though my head is in the clouds at times.

29th Dec, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Fantasy Level Your

Seems like most everyone is level four and I think I fall in there nicely too. At tomes my excitement might lean toward level five though.

13th Jan, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Level Your

Honestly, I'm mostly a LEVEL 3 probably, with a good 1/4 to 2/5 of LEVEL 2, as I tend to get fuzzy in the head and sometimes need more straight-forward challenges and plots and conflicts, and in my shining moments, I'm able to maintain a LEVEL 4 bearing for about four sessions at most, but it is exhausting to me, even if the sessions are over a period of weeks.

13th Mar, 2011 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy

I'm probably like a 3 but can anyone really be a 5 and hold it together? Even a person that's a 4.5 is probably like kind of weird to be around. No offense to anyone just saying that their like probably thinking about Rping way too much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy - Page 10

I would call myself a 5, I think about gaming a lot. I find myself needing to bring down the fantasy level for the sanity of others.

13th Mar, 2011 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 10

Dude you're a 5? Thats borderline insanity maybe you mean its like a 4 or something. If you're a 5 then that means you want to jump off buildings because you think you can cast a levitate spell to break your fall.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,