Prepared for Death - Page 8 of 10

There are several questions one needs to ask - Page 8 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 19th Mar, 2005 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
This looks at the aspects of death we may not have thought about.
Prepared for Death Related Information to Prepared for Death
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2004 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Prepared for Death - Page 8

I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
-- Woody Allen

Death is not something to be prepared for... neither waiting, denying, fearing or wanting; because it doesn't not matter if you are afraid or not, if you are prepared or not id, you gave it a lot a thought or not ....all that does not change anything you are still going to day and people around you will die as well...thinking about it doesn't not change anything ... so don't ! Enjoy life!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2005 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Death Prepared

Death is a natural part of existance. I can accept death. I may not like it, or want it to happen to anyone I know or love, but I can accept that they are gone. Maybe I'm just cold, but I deal with my problems, and move on. I rarely ever dwell. Death may be one of those things that makes me dwell, though. I'm lucky to have never had Death take any of my loved ones in my time.

27th Jan, 2005 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Death is not something to be prepared for

Well, as we get older there are some preparations we should make. We should be sure our loved ones have the means to continue to live comfortably without us. I think, if I knew in advance I was going to die, there are steps I would probably take to get my affairs in order so to speak. Talk to old friends, tell my family how much I love them, etc.

I'm lucky to have never had Death take any of my loved ones in my time.

Yes, this is very lucky, but as both you and Maicman have already suggested...death is inevitable, so as you get older you definately will lose loved ones. I would imagine at that point you will find your feelings a bit "refined."

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Page 8 Death Prepared

I agree with Ten. I think that we should prepare for death. My father in law died some five years ago and left his family with nothing. I had just had to pay for all kinds of hospital bills for my first child and had no reserve left, and he left his wife with nothing but bills. He didn't prepare for death at all. I think if you love your family and friends, you will make preparations for your final expenses to be taken care of.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Death Prepared

When I go, get the parts you need to keep someone else alive, cremate me, and scatter my ashes to the ocean to feed the fishes..and at the service, I have already said I want this song played:

BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS lyrics - "And When I Die"

I'm not scared of dying,
And I don't really care.
If it's peace you find in dying,
Well then let the time be near.
If it's peace you find in dying,
And if dying time is here,
Just bundle up my coffin
'Cause it's cold way down there.
I hear that its cold way down their.
Yeah, crazy cold way down their.

[Chorus:]
And when I die, and when I'm gone,
There'll be one child born
In this world to carry on,
to carry on.

Now troubles are many, they're as deep as a well.
I can swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.
Swear there ain't no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell,
But I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell.
Yes only my dying will tell.
Yeah, only my dying will tell.

[Chorus]

Give me my freedom for as long as I be.
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me,
And all I ask of dying is to go naturally.
Oh I want to go naturally.

Here I go,
Hey Hey!
Here comes the devil,
Right Behind.
Look out children,
Here he comes!
Here he comes! Hey...

Don't want to go by the devil.
Don't want to go by demon.
Don't want to go by Satan,
Don't want to die uneasy.
Just let me go naturally.

and when I die,
When I'm dead, dead and gone,
There'll be one child born in our world to carry on,
To carry on.

okay...now death of others..? I had a son who was born with a rare illness...born on Christmas day..found out he was dying when he was barely seven weeks old..he died at five and a half months...

I wasn't a 'Job'..I did curse God for a loooong time. Never had it in me to doubt the existence of God, but I did call God names. But God forgave me and I am grateful for that. His son died..He knows how it feels to lose I child, so I guess he understands. Before then I had had my father die when I was 18 of a heart attack and stroke, and two years previous, a close friend died in a motorcycle accident and also a lady I would clean house for that I grew very close to.

When I was a medic in the Army, I went places and saw things..saw too many people die. sad.gif

I don't know what else there is..but I have faith that this isn't it, that a God so wonderful as to create the entire universe has plans for our souls as well. In that I draw my hope. Took me a while to get there, but that is where I am at today.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2005 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Prepared for Death

Whew, thinking about death is something very... umm "Mind Boggling". I cannot imagine being in a bed knowing you are going to die in 1 minute. It must be nerve wrecking! I don't really worry as to afterlife, I don't believe in such thing. But I wouldn't want my life to end. To be honest, I think once you reach a certain age, you are happy with your life (hopefully) and are glad you lived it. I guess I'll die peacefully leaving the impact on this marvelous world that I want to leave.

*Whew, that was a load on my brain just thinking about the moment before death!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2005 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Prepared Death - Page 8

There is nothing for me to prepare. I am still young. I have no bills and I have no dependents.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2005 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Prepared Death Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 8

There are several questions one needs to ask himself/herself to truly see if they are ready for death.

1) Have I tried to live my life according to the commandments that God has given me?

2) What have I done with my life?

3) What have I done to help my family?

4) What have I done to help my Community?

5) What have I done to help my country?

And for LDS people only:

6) Have I recieved my temple sealings?

I know that I still have a ways to go until I'm ready for death, death is not an end but a means in which we improve, a next step in our lives. After I get sealed to my fiance then I will be ready to go home. But that will not happen I know that I still have a good number of years before I die. But when it comes I will accept it with open arms.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Prepared for Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,