Prepared for Death - Page 2 of 10

As sad as I was (for myself) when my father - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 18th May, 2003 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
This looks at the aspects of death we may not have thought about.
Prepared for Death Related Information to Prepared for Death
5th May, 2003 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death - Page 2

I don't like to think about death of a loved one...it makes me extremely sad. For the other hand, I don't have problem thinking about my own death and the incredible opportunity to meet Heavenly Father!!! ;D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Death Prepared

I'm not afraid of dying - it's more like i'm afraid of loosing my life...

5th May, 2003 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

international QUOTE
I'm not afraid of dying - it's more like I'm afraid of loosing my lifeā€¦

spock.gif Huh? Please elaborateā€¦ sounds like a contradiction unless you mean the way you lose your life.

Post Date: 6th May, 2003 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Page 2 Death Prepared

I think death is always in the back of your mind,you cant get away from it its going to happen to each and every one of us ,but we as humans have self preservation that is always first and formost it is because of our will to live that we put everything else including death in the far reaches of our minds and no matter how well you get your self ready your only lieing to yourself and everybody else, in this tug of war with in the human mind there is a wanting ,it called the time ,the place and how we will pass on each and every one of us wants to know the answers to these 3 questions no matter how we try to avoid the question of death we still have a drive to know the answers

7th May, 2003 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Death Prepared

One never knows when they will die so one should always be prepaired to go and that includes both the physical and spiritual and mental state for when we are reserected we will have the same thoughts, and desires as we do now but we will have perfect bodies. (look at the statements of nephi to his brothers Laman & lemual).

Post Date: 12th May, 2003 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Prepared for Death

Like the person above said I too try not to think about it and anyone that voted 'I look forward to it' may need some help!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2003 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Prepared Death - Page 2

anyone that voted 'I look forward to it' may need some help!

I guess some may see death as not a means to an end, but the start of a new life. I guess it depends on your eternal perspective.

Post Date: 18th May, 2003 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Prepared for Death
A Friend

Prepared Death Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

As sad as I was (for myself) when my father died, I rejoiced for him because he was going to a far better place.  And I know I'll see him again.  When I look at some of our seniors, lonely, sick, and losing control of their lives as they are forced to confirm to institute regulations, it is almost a relief to know that Heavenly Father has called them home.  So I'm sad for me, but rejoice for them.  As for my own death - looking forward to the reunion!!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Prepared for Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,