What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

What Super Power Have - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2003 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  What Super Power Would Like Have Ever wished you could have some kind of extra ordinary ability? Select from one of the super hero powers within this Thread and say why you wished you had it.
25th Mar, 2003 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Which Super Power Would You Like to Have?

We watch so many TV shows and movies where the hero is always a super-power man who has extraordinary abilities. Let's dream people, if you could choose between one these super-powers which one you would choose and why:

1. Super Strength

2. X-ray Vision

3. Speed

You can choose between these three or add your own!
Don't forget to answer why!

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

I would want to have speed for my super power.  I could use the extra boost of speed to handle my job.  It sometimes becomes overwhelming having to deal with three upholestry lines and have to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I would love to fly! I mean I can somewhat read peoples minds already and I don't like to run alot so speed wouldn't help me. If I couldn't have that... it would be to freeze things! oh that would be soo cool because liek if you think someone's talking to much, just freeze um and they'll stop!

26th Jun, 2003 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

oh that would be soo cool because liek if you think someone's talking to much, just freeze um and they'll stop!

LOL you made me laugh so much with the one! I have several people in mind to freeze for that same reason *evil laugh* one is myself! ;D

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay. Why I wouldn't choose the three you posted.

1. Super Strength -- So you can lift a lot of heavy things and beat almost anyone up. You impress the girl, but I /am/ the girl. I like Super Strength, but not like, Super-Hero Super-Strength.

2. X-Ray Vision -- You're going to get tired of it after a while, and how would you turn it off?!

3. Speed -- This isn't such a bad thing, but imagine if everyone had this power...Everything in life would be sped up, like someone pressed the fast forward button...

The Super-Hero power I would like?
To not be tired all the time so I can RPG more efficiently =D

22nd Aug, 2003 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

I actually thought about this recently...and came up with the power of persuasion. Yes yes..it isnt glamorous...but I do think that I could get away with so much more if I had the power to pursuade people to say, think, and do..whatever I want them to

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

What Super Power You To Have

I would like to have

Super speed ... to get all my housework done in the blink of an eye and have more time for FUN

Super strength ... to be able to twist of jar lids without hurting myself

Self-healing/super-healing...  so I can fix whatever is wrong, whenever it's wrong, so I would never have to go to the doctor again smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2003 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I thought I had posted on this but didn't see my post.  I don't really care to have a super power but Star Trek technology would be great.  I'd love to be able to transport from work to home in a manner of seconds.  And a replicator to cook for me.  Life would be too good.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,