What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 3 of 8

I always thought it would be awesome to fly. - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Jan, 2005 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  What Super Power Would Like Have Ever wished you could have some kind of extra ordinary ability? Select from one of the super hero powers within this Thread and say why you wished you had it.
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have?
A Friend

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 3

#1 power, the whole summon and control fire...... That would be extremely useful, just summon a fireball and throw it at the ground and it explodes......Ok not really useful but really cool looking.#2 power, Teleportation.......Throw the fireball to the ground then teleport. The Ultimate Exit. and for good posture the whole reading peoples minds just cause that would be cool, and speed, even though i have teleportation i could win foot races and not REALLY be cheating.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

My power of choice is also speed...and this one was poorly exploited in the comics. Someone the has that speed(like Flash for example), does not normally ran around enemies and create a tornado but use a sord and chop him before he could blink...

17th Dec, 2004 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I would want to have a strong telekinetic power, where I could move objects with my mind. I would use this power not only for personal gain, but to help others as well. For example, saving someone who is under a falling piano (yeah, yeah I know, how many times do we encounter someone below a falling piano?) Anyway, that is the power I would wish to have; not any of the ones listed.

17th Dec, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Have To You Power Super What

For example, saving someone who is under a falling piano (yeah, yeah I know, how many times do we encounter someone below a falling piano?)

spock.gif Someone is watching way too many cartoons.... tongue.gif

I would like to have so many super-powers! hmmm I don't know if I can choose one. I would like to have the ability to read minds...that would be so cool. You all could not lie to me not even on the net! *evil laugh*

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2004 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

I belive that no one should have that power..Reading minds is the ultimate intimacy violation. More then that you could never had any friends....If you would see what they are thinking you will never want them close anymore.

20th Dec, 2004 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

I guess it's a matter of opinion, although I can understand the basis of your thinking, I think that if someone has the super power to read minds, it can be controlled of how and when should be done, but again, it's a just a matter of perception.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2004 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have - Page 3

The power of knowledge would be cool. I would also want the power of logic and the power of persuasion. "Behold, the amazing World Leader!" Ultimate knowledge, ultimate logic, and the power to persuade people to do what you want them to do. With knowledge and logic, what you want them to do would always be the right thing. Someone with those powers would be able to bring about a true Utopia.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2005 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power You To Have Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

I always thought it would be awesome to fly. When I was younger, I thought that flying would always make Hide and go seek really interesting. Plus, think how much one would save on gas, car insurance, and vehicle maintenance. The only damper would be when it rained, excuse the pun.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,