What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 6 of 8

I would like invisibility and strength. Of - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Dec, 2009 - 10:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  What Super Power Would Like Have Ever wished you could have some kind of extra ordinary ability? Select from one of the super hero powers within this Thread and say why you wished you had it.
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2005 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

What Super Power Would You Like To Have?
A Friend

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? - Page 6

I think the power of flight is the ultimate one, I think pretty much everyone would like that, I'd love jedi mind powers "you want to forget about my thousand pound debt mr. bank manager" but if I could only have a little super power, a minor one I'd love the ability to point at people and make their pants fall down! that would amuse me all day long someones annoying you, you point at them and you get to see them look all embarrased! OR MAYBE THATS JUST ME!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2005 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

I guess this is not so super-powerlike, but I'd love to be able to turn back time. I would love to erase some of the things I've done in the past. There are some things you just can't fix unless you can turn back time. I think we should all be allowed three turns at the time clock in our lifetime. sorta like the lifelines on "Who wants to be a millionaire".

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2005 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Super Power Would You Like To Have? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

A super power? Well in that case I believe Super Speed would do well enough. Now a reason for choosing such a power. I have noticed that in society the focus often falls to the "good" guy in the story. I however would use my super human abilities for world domination. Holding to the hope of course that I was the only one with this super ability. It would naturally make world domination that much easier. Though possibly not as much fun.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2009 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Have To You Power Super What

If I had to choose only one, it would definately be teleportation. It would be fun to taunt people then teleport away. I'm a jerk like that.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have To You Power Super What

Even though Super speed would be awsome fun. I've thoght about this one allot, It would be to mentally blast anyone and the would relive the worst tourcher and behavior that they have ever inflicted on another person ten fold, then after the incounter they would want to do good for the rest of their lives. This would also cause any one that was aggesive toward you to become pacified.

1st Oct, 2009 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Being able to fly will be awesome, just imagine nothing is limited, you can go anywhere at anytime. No need for American Airlines.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2009 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

What Super Power You To Have - Page 6

Psychokinesis, One of the most power psychic powers on could have, to affect reality and matter with you mind. Moving object, flight; break a person down from molecule level, stuff like that. In other words a lot like the Phoenix from X-man, or like Mai, Psychic Girl (a Japanese manga).

6th Dec, 2009 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

What Super Power You To Have Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

I would like invisibility and strength. Of course, if I could change the fact that I have a fear of heights, I'd say to fly...or to talk to the animals. That would be cool too! biggrin.gif

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: What Super Power Would You Like To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,