Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? - Page 5 of 8

I have not followed this story for a long - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Dec, 2004 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Top  Kobe Bryant,Bad Boy [News] Felony sexual assault against Kobe
Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Related Information to Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
14th Nov, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? - Page 5

This is true, but if he is found guilty, she could then sue him for money in a civil court.  Even if he is found not guilty she could do this because the standard of judgment isn't as strict in a civil court.  In civil court just the preponderance of evidence pointing to guilt is all that is necessary.  This means if it is more likely he did it that that he didn't go it, she could win a civil suit.  However, in a civil suit the fact that she went willingly to his room would have bearing because she could be found to have contributed to the occurrence.

Hmmm this is pretty complicated. For one side, you may think well she is not really asking for no money but at the same time if she knows that he will be find no guilty then maybe was a move by the lawyers to get ready for the civil one. I don't know *shrugs shoulders*. I just hope that Justice determines whether Bryant is guilty or  non-guilty.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2003 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

I used to work for an attorney whose favorite saying was "It is not a perfect system, but I don't know of a better one."  It is all very confusing.  Sometimes innocent people are found guilty, more often guilty people are found not guilty.  We don't like to have someone go free if we think they are guilty, but it is better than imprisoning an innocent person.  In the Kobe Bryant case, he has some very high paid lawyers who should be able to insure he doesn't go to jail if he is, in fact, not guilty.  I would hope the same would hold true for his civil case if there is one.  It is usually the poor person, who can't afford such representation that end up wrongfully convicted.

26th Jan, 2004 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Regardless to whatever takes place it seems that Kobe still has the 'umph' of a pro NBA basketballer, opppsss and sorry for the Jazz.

KOBE RETURNS, SCORES 21 IN VICTORY AT UTAH
Kobe Bryant and Rick Fox were activated Saturday before the Los Angeles
Lakers' game against the Utah Jazz. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/bask...kers.bryant.ap/

16th Apr, 2004 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

Can anybody tell me what's the latest about the Kobe Bryant case? was he found guilty or non-guilty?. Last thing I heard was that the girl was going to testify.

7th Jun, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

The preliminary hearings are still going on right now, they havent even gone to trial yet. He is participating in the NBA finals right now and probably will be able to finish the series before a trial date is set.

7th Jun, 2004 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

I think this is the latest. I don't understand why prosecutors don't do what they should do legally. It is often the case where the defendant has to fight for fair treatment. Since, in reality, the prosecutor's job should only be to try and convict someone who is truly guilty, it shouldn't be a problem for them to make all evidence available as they are required to do legally.

The judge in the Kobe Bryant sex assault case warned prosecutors Friday they may face sanctions for not following a court order to include a defense witness at any testing of DNA evidence.

LA Lakers basketball player Kobe Bryant and attorney Pamela Mackey. A judge took a swipe at prosecutors pursuing NBA star Kobe Bryant on rape charges, threatening them with sanctions unless they obey his orders over DNA testing in the case. [AFP]
In a court filing, Judge Terry Ruckriegle gave prosecutors until Tuesday to explain why they did not comply with an order issued after months of legal wrangling.

Prosecution spokeswoman Krista Flannigan declined comment. Earlier in the week she had blamed lab policies for barring the defense witness.

Legal experts say sanctions could include contempt of court, or at worse, prevent the introduction of some crucial evidence. The judge in the Kobe Bryant sex assault case warned prosecutors Friday they may face sanctions for not following a court order to include a defense witness at any testing of DNA evidence.
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2...tent_336849.htm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2004 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy - Page 5

Well now that Kobe and his team were demolished in the NBA Finals, he can focus all his attentions to his upcoming trial. He may also be looking for a new team as he is a free agent after this season. With respect to the trial, his chances look good of getting off the hook seem pretty decent right now because of his accusers lifestyle before she met Kobe. Let's say they found more than one set of DNA on her when she was examined. Not that I want him to walk away from this, I think he is a bad seed in the NBA and from what I have read he is quite offensive as a person.

13th Dec, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I have not followed this story for a long time, can anyone update me on the result of this case?.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,