Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? - Page 6 of 8

He is retiring and he wants to live every - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Dec, 2015 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Top  Kobe Bryant,Bad Boy [News] Felony sexual assault against Kobe
Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Related Information to Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
13th Dec, 2004 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? - Page 6

The criminal case was dropped because the woman didn't want to go through a trial. The civil case is still pending. An interesting side note though, Kobe is upset with another NBA player for coming on to his wife. I find that interesting, he has sex with a woman other than his wife, but is upset because a teammate or exteammate says something inappropriate to his wife. Apparently the guy apologized, yet Kobe is still angry. undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

Kobe recently chastised Karl Malone for keeping the team in limbo as to his plans with the Lakers. He said Karl was creating a diversion for other team members. And I guess Kobe's never done anything that would cause a diversion for his team members. There is a web site that has the complete word for word dialogue between the police detectives and Kobe the night they first questioned him. It is very graphic so I probably should not post it here but my opinion is that he is guilty of adultery but I don't think he raped the girl. He admitted to the detectives that he had a regular mistress already.

6th Jan, 2005 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Wow this one was in the news for a complete year! I really do feel for the young lady that went through this fiasco. However, there were lots of inconsistencies in her testimony and oddities in the timeline of events, BUT there was some obviously something that was not right about their time together that night. I really think that Kobe did do soemthing that was not exactly legal...but I dont believe that she was totally innocent in the regard as well. In the end, I think that what should have happened earlier will actually occur. I think she will recieve damages (significant compensation) for what she suffered (probably out of court) and Kobe will resume his career. Kobe's life will be forever changed and I am sure his wife has him on quite the short leash. While he wont go to jail, Kobe's image has forever been changed and it will cost him significantly (already has in endorsements) throughout his life. Most people, I think, know that there was something not exactly right about their night together....but it wasnt enough to throw him in jail. I only hope that the young lady can eventually resume her life in some normal fashion.

Just a thought,

Vincenzo

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2005 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

Kobe Bryant Resumes Endorsement Career

AP - Nike is using photos of Kobe Bryant for the first time since his arrest two years ago for an alleged assault on a female employee at a Colorado resort.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...u/people_bryant

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2011 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

Attorney for Kobe Bryant denies church assault

The man claims his wrist was injured when Bryant grabbed him when the LA Lakers star thought the man was using a cellphone to take his picture during a Sunday service at St. Therèse of Carmel Catholic church. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

Kobe Bryant will be out six to nine months after rupturing his Achilles tendon in a game Friday night, the L.A. Lakers tweeted Saturday, citing team trainer Gary Vitti.

"It's gone. It has to be sewn back together," the team quoted Vitti as saying.

Bryant is the NBA's second-leading scorer, averaging 27.3 points per game. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy - Page 6

Kobe Bryant wants Lakers to stay together

Bryant says he understands the salary cap issues, but he still wants the team intact Ref. Source 7

1st Dec, 2015 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

He is retiring and he wants to live every moment of it. I had hope for him to take over Jordan's fame but Kobe had too many injuries and he gets more with age.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,