Utah Jazz

Utah Jazz - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jun, 2004 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Utah Jazz Related Information to Utah Jazz
12th Apr, 2003 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Utah Jazz

Utah Jazz!

This team should have reached far already but they always drop out when they reach the playoffs... why is that? I really want to see them win, Stockton is a really good player.

EDITORIAL: HOW 'BOUT THAT JAZZ
For the 20th consecutive season, the Utah Jazz are in the NBA playoffs. That impressive streak ranks third in league history. This accomplishment puts the Jazz in the same company as the Portland Trailblazers and the Philadelphia 76ers.
https://deseretnews.com/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2003 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Utah Jazz
A Friend

Jazz Utah

I am a great Boston Celtic Fan. However I think Malone has given all that he can to that team, time for them to start rebuilding now

19th Apr, 2003 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Utah Jazz Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bye, bye... Will Stockton and Malone stick with it?

From Deseret News:

EDITORIAL: JAZZ EXTEND THEIR GOLDEN ERA
Michael Jordan has played his last game, David Robinson plans to retire and Karl
Malone and John Stockton keep playing Twister with Father Time. In their bones,
NBA fans have a sense the game is coming to the end of a golden era.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...37036%2C00.html

8th Nov, 2003 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Jazz Utah

I have been out of it for a long time, but what happened to this team? i saw Malone playing for the Lakers, where did Stockton go?

14th May, 2004 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Jazz Utah

Stockton ended up retiring which I think was best seeing that his buddy (Malone) jumped ship and went to the Lakers. Stockton/Malone will go down in history as one of the best duos in the NBA

22nd May, 2004 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Utah Jazz

So who is on the team now? I remember they have this huge guy who was supposed to be a good player but the guy was terrible in my opinion, I forgot his name. I didn't know Malone went with the Lakers, I think Malone was okay, he performed based on his mood really, one day he would play great and another day like he didn't even existed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Utah Jazz

Malone will end up in the hall of fame, no question. He is in the top 5 EVER in points, I believe he is actually #2 right now. He was in the Finals twice, he is in the top 10 for rebounds. He was one of the top 50 players ever in the NBA. Right now the Jazz has a lot of younger players. Kirlenko is their best prospect right now.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2004 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah Jazz Movies Music Fashion & Sports

STOCKTON WORK NO SLAM-DUNK
It was just the kind of scene that John Stockton used to loathe. During a visit to Salt Lake City last November, two photographers followed him around a gym -- one with a video camera, one with a still camera -- taking his picture for a couple of hours under the direction of sculptor Brian Challis and an assistant.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...70286%2C00.html

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Utah Jazz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,