How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 of 5

How I Met Your Mother's best year - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Feb, 2012 - 11:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
How I Met Your Mother TV Series
TV Series
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother - Page 3

How I Met Your Mother - Season 6 Episode 21 - Barney attempts to bond with his dad and asks his friends to lie about their lives in order to make his life sound more exciting.

How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother - Season 6 Episode 23 - Ted makes a tough decision that has a dramatic impact on his relationship with Zoey.

Post Date: 17th May, 2011 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother Sports & Fashion Music Movies

How I Met Your Mother - Season 6 Episode 24 - In the sixth-season finale, Ted is the best man at a wedding that changes his life; Marshall fears that he may become the victim of food poisoning; and Barney and Robin bond.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother - Season 7 Episode 3 - After Ted runs into an old girlfriend, he tries to make amends with her since he cheated during their relationship. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily make a bet with Barney that could force him to wear Marshall's ducky tie.

How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother (Hover)

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2011 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother - Season 7 Episode 4 - After Robin assaults a girl who is out to ruin Barney's relationship, she is forced to begin court-mandated therapy sessions. Meanwhile, Ted gets too involved in Lily's pregnancy.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2011 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother - Season 7 Episode 9 - While the gang reminisces about Hurricane Irene, Barney tries to cut a deal with Marshall and Lily to get out of wearing the Ducky Tie.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2012 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

How Met Mother - Page 3

"Tailgate"

After celebrating New Year's Eve, Marshall visits his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating. Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles," and Robin is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2012 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How Met Mother Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

How I Met Your Mother's best year

The mysteries that surround the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother extend to co-creator Craig Thomas' office on the Fox studio lot. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How I Met Your Mother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,