How I Met Your Mother - Page 4 of 5

Season 9, Episode 21 -"Gary Blauman" - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Mar, 2014 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
How I Met Your Mother TV Series
TV Series
Post Date: 2nd May, 2012 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother - Page 4

How I Met Your Mother Season 7 Episode 22 - Marshall freaks out when he realizes that fatherhood is staring him in the face. Meanwhile, Robin and Ted come to an understanding about their relationship.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2012 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother Met How

Segel to quit How I Met Your Mother

Famed comedy actor Jason Segel has revealed to Austrian website Kurier.at his plans to quit How I Met Your Mother after its eighth season wraps up. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2012 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother Sports & Fashion Music Movies

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 4 - Unable to decide which of their friends would make the best godparents to Marvin, Lily and Marshall put them all to a test.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2012 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 5 - With a rash of relationships on rocky ground, Ted and Victoria find themselves at a romantic crossroads, while Robin thinks Barney's screwy when he decides to employ a dog as his wingman.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2013 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Mother Met How

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 13 - Despite having already popped the question, Robin insists that Barney seek her father's permission before the couple can announce their engagement. Meanwhile, a conflicted Ted throws himself into the planning of the their wedding.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 19 - Robin would like Barney to sell his bachelor pad so they can get a place of their own, but he is somewhat reluctant and goes to great lengths to sabotage any potential sale. Meanwhile, Lily's art-consultant position with the Captain impacts her relationship her husband.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2014 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

How Met Mother - Page 4

Season 9, Episode 20 -"Daisy" - Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2014 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

How Met Mother Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Season 9, Episode 21 -"Gary Blauman" - When Gary Blauman shows up at the wedding, it sends the gang into a frenzy as they each recall an encounter with him.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How I Met Your Mother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,