Your Favorite Sport - Page 4 of 6

My favorite of all time is baseball. I have - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Feb, 2005 - 12:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport - Page 4

I would have to say that Nascar is my favorite sport. I watch both the Cup Series and the Busch series. I am patiently waiting for Febuary, and the Daytona 500, time seems to be going very slow...laugh.gif
Least favorite sport to watch, would be Soccer. This is interesting, because I used to play it, like for 5 years in highschool. I don't know maybe it's the actually being out there on the field, as opposed to watching it on TV that does it to me.
~Carla Dawn~

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Sport Favorite Your

It would seem we are flip-flopped Carla Dawn on sports we like to 'watch'. Soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch while I could never sit for how many hours and watch cars go round and round a track. That is awesome that you played soccer in high school. Do you still play?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport Sports & Fashion Music Movies

No, I don't play anymore. I went from being the goaltender of my team, then to being the Manager of the team, then I graduated, and so ends my Soccer Career...laugh.gif.

5th Jan, 2005 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Sport Favorite Your

I am not a naturally violent person, but there is something irresistibly entertaining about Rugby League if I can ever find it on American TV. Of course, I would never be able to play it, but the raw athleticism of the sport is just so much more down-to-earth than American football or soccer. I also like the international competition it provides. I get tired of watching sports teams from major American cities. With international sports, supporting one's home team is a patriotic activity.

I do not watch sports often, but I play them even less. I think I would be decent at Cricket, but nobody here in Colorado plays. I do enjoy racquetball, and I play weekly with a friend at the University gym. Otherwise, my athletic activity is basically limited to singing.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Sport Favorite Your

There is a good point there...Is something else about this international competitions that make people tick. In my country when the national team is on everybody is plug in. People that usually do not watch sports are going out and celebrate if the our team wins ( it doesn't matter that is soccer, gymnastics or something else)

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport

Okay, I am departing from the rest of this thread here in my opinion. Though there are plenty of people who wouldn't consider ice skating a sport, I find it exciting to watch. They are almost like miniature 'shows', where they have to act, but they have to be so fit, strong, and have such a great endurance to make it through their routines. Sometimes the performance seems dramatic, angry, or sad, and other times it may seem happy, funny, and or slow. Either way, I think it is a beautiful and graceful sport.

My other favorite would have to be swimming competitions, just about any stroke and/or distance. Again, they have to be in top shape and, along with figure skating, it is just as competitive as other sports. I always try to watch the world and Olympic events.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2005 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport - Page 4

You are right dawnofthenew, ice skating is very nice to watch, I never thought of that... Other then that, my favorit sport is busketball because it is a fast game (unlike soccer) and it keeps you in tension.

5th Feb, 2005 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

My favorite of all time is baseball. I have been a Red Sox fan since I was a very young child. Believe me, it has been painful. I think, one of the reasons I have always loved the game is it is one I also have played. Well, actually, I played softball, but still, it allowed me to identify with the game. Then again, I used to play basketball, as well, yet that is my least favorite sport to watch.

In the past 4 years, American Football has also become a favorite sport. That is one I developed by watching my hometown team as well.

I enjoy golf, from a personal standpoint, but I seldom watch it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Sport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,