NFL Football - Page 3 of 43

Heh, have KC and the Pats played this year? - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jan, 2004 - 4:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (43) »
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 3

After last season, who would have expected the lowest win-loss record teams in the league to include the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers? I'm a Steelers fan, but right now I'm rooting for them to lose and the other bad teams to win so the Steelers get a higher pick in the draft. When they still had a chance of going 8-8, so as not to have a losing season but reach the .500 mark, I was still cheering for them. But now that that goal is out of reach, I just want them to get one of the top three picks in the 2004 draft.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2004 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Football NFL

So, the Pat's finished the regular season 14-2. The score in their final game was the same as in their opening game 31-0 and it was against the same team - Buffalo, but in the opening game the Pat's had 0 and in the closing game the Pat's had 31. How is that for irony?

If they don't win the Superbowl this year, it will be too bad, because they are probably going to lose several of their coaches. This team did so well with so many of their key players injured that the coaching staff is being eyed for head coach jobs around the country. Good for them, bad for us!

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 30th Dec, 2004 - 4:57pm

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2004 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Vikings out, Packers in -- all by an inch

Arizona receiver Nathan Poole stretched for a Josh McCown touchdown pass on the final play of Sunday's game -- and season for Minnesota. The Vikings, needing a win over the lowly Cardinals to clinch the NFC North and a playoff position, squandered a 17-6 fourth quarter lead and are done while Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers rolled to a big win over the Broncos and will face Seattle in the first round of the playoffs.

Packers are in! Their third consecutive division title! Yeah! Knock 'em dead, Pack!

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Page 3 Football NFL

GO KC! I'm a KC fan if you all didn't know. I like the Cincinatti Bengals, but thats dreaming. They are doing not bad this year, better than Oakland.....I'm glad that Denver is out! I HATE DENVER...yes, hate is a strong word but I really disliked John Elway and ever since i've disliked that team. I was hopin that seattle would beat the packs but sadly, that didn't happen either....the only thing going my way this year is KC

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

Has anyone got any thoughts of who is going to be in the SuperBowl this year?

I'm pulling for the Pats wink.gif

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football

Its either Pats or KC....i'm voting for KC though. Hall is the best returner ever! I'd say he is one of the main reasons I like KC so much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2004 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football - Page 3

Well, I hope it's the Pats. They have had an incredible season. Even better than KC, so they deserve it. They have home field all the way til the superbowl and have not lost yet this year at home, so statistically they should make it, but it could be they get overconfident too! So, I am not predicting, just hoping. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Heh, have KC and the Pats played this year? I don't remember, if so who won? I'm still stickin to KC...someone needs to stick the Pats in their place tongue.gif j/k

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: NFL Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,